Mate Leon commercial...

Cash Bill 52

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Hmmm, Do you think this is a good gi? I hope this doesn't have to move to the gear subgroup... Some good grappling in this clip...

Judging by the lack of gi pants I would have assumed it was a sambo commercial.

looks like someone needs to remix adina howards tshirt and my panties song =]

Someone posted it earlier and me and another poster thought it reminded us of girl with a dragon tattoo. and boy is that a shitty haircut.

leon.jpg

I wouldn't buy simply on the grounds that they can't spell "Mata Le

Ehh, combining sexual arousal and jiu jitsu is a mental road I try to avoid going down. For obvious reasons.

it is not misspelled, is just spelled in spanish...

the ad look cool, and the chick is pretty hot... also some nice grappling...

To be fair, if someone came out with a "Kill Lion" gi, I probably wouldn't buy that either.

I just find this an interesting marketing strategy. Are we the target audience? I would think the target is the female BJJ population but the sex appeal targets men. (or women who find other women sexy)

I don't know of many gi commercials really...

it is not misspelled, is just spelled in spanish...

the ad look cool, and the chick is pretty hot... also some nice grappling...

Well, the Spanish language has nothing to do with Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and no significance to me personally sooo . . . I still wouldn't want it on my gi.

Well, the Spanish language has nothing to do with Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and no significance to me personally sooo . . . I still wouldn't want it on my gi.

well that is your personal opinion, I was just saying that it was not misspelled, simply in another lenguage...

Well the marketing worked to some degree, saw this all over FB, saw it posted here, if anything they may get a little more traffic to their site.

I'll be savaged on Sherdog, but I found the ad sexist and exploitative.

Back