Matchups where you knew you favorite fighter was screwed

Evans vs Jones - I'm a Jones fan too, but I knew Rashad was going to get murked.
Thiago Alves vs Jon Fitch 2 - Alves was broken by GSP, then he was having health issues, knew he was done.

Got cancelled but Costa Robert. I like Rob more but I am also a huge fan of Costa and I knew he would lose badly. Honestly, I'm glad it got cancelled.
This was the fight I was most looking forward to this year. Both are my favorite fighters other than Stipe and I honestly don't know how the fight would have went down. I predicted Whittaker to win but I could also see Costa doing what people expected him to do against Izzy to Rob. I hope this fight happens down the road. One of the very few fights where I could remain neutral. That's hard to come by unless I'm watching the preliminaries.

Most Diaz fights

Rampage vs Jones
Belfort vs Jones
Liddell vs Rampage

This was the fight I was most looking forward to this year. Both are my favorite fighters other than Stipe and I honestly don't know how the fight would have went down. I predicted Whittaker to win but I could also see Costa doing what people expected him to do against Izzy to Rob. I hope this fight happens down the road. One of the very few fights where I could remain neutral. That's hard to come by unless I'm watching the preliminaries.
I predict I will have the same reaction as I did when Anderson got KOed by Jan. Exited yes and then a sadness which happens every time when two guys you like fight.

Mark Hunt vs Werdum. Even though he had a punchers chance I thought Mark would get submitted, instead I had to watch him get KTFO

And Tony vs Khabib.

Ortega VS Max.

Brock VS Cain.

I really like watching Dustin Poirier fight and was really happy for him when he won the interim belt. That being said, I felt that feeling of impending doom when he fought Khabib. I just didn’t realistically see a scenario, where he didn’t get taken down and glued to the floor hahaha. Annnnddddd it happened. No shame. Khabib’s one of the GOATs.

Hendo going against Cormier at the point in his career was just really bad match making

Costa Vs Izzy, I love Paulo but I had a feeling Izzy was going to make him look like an absolute idiot and yeah, I wasn't wrong.

Back