Barnett vs. Nelson
Mousasi vs. Shogun
Jacare vs. Boetsch
Kennedy vs. Carmont
Gracie vs. Leben
Couture vs. Noons 2
Healy vs. Masvidal

Thoughts?

Can't say I'd particularly look forward to any of those tbh mate. I also hope Gegard goes back to 185 when he signs, he'd be a proper contender for Anderson.

Marquardt/Erik Silva
Barnett/Mir
Cormier/Miocic
Melendez/Bendo
Jacare/Phillipou
Mousasi/Vitor
Rockhold/Bisping

Last edited:
Jacare vs Boetch? You must really don't like Boetch ;]

You really want to see Couture rematch Noons already? Yeah Noons won 29-28, who cares I dont want to watch that again. Healy vs another SF guy, yeah they were suppose to fight put them against UFC guys and see how they do. Some of the others I like. Im thinking stuff like

Barnett/Mir
Cormier/JDS or wait for Werdum/Nog Winner
Mousasi/Machida
Melendez/Maynard
Rockhold v Bisping, Belfort, Belcher
Jacare v Lombard, Munoz
Saffeidine v Story, Kos, Fitch
Marquardt/Pierce

Boetsch was so overrated, I don't honestly think he deserves a fight with Jacare. He needs a step back. Jacare vs. Lombard-Okami winner. Make Marquardt fight Story since that never happened and it makes sense. And make Gil fight Healy, just as a matter of principle, we all know he could have fought last night.

On another note, I really want to see Rockhold and Phillipou fight.

Barnett v. JDS
Jacare v. Lombard/Okami winner
Rockhold v. Weidman
Marquardt v. Fitch/Maia loser
Saffediene v. Kampmann
Cormier v. Mir
Healy v. Volkmann

Saffeidine vs Kampmann
Marquardt vs Alves
Cormier vs Nelson
Barnett vs Mir
Mousasi vs Shogun
Jacare vs Phillipou
Kennedy vs Carmont
Couture vs Jury
Noons vs Dunham/Tibau Loser
Healy vs Dunham/Tibau Winner
Mike Kyle vs Rashad/Lil Nog Loser

I know it'll never happen but I want a UFC vs Strikeforce card. Actually I'd like to see a series of 4 of them headlined by Velasquez vs Cormier, Silva vs Rockhold, St. Pierre vs Saffiedine and Henderson vs Melendez. Given, there may only be one Strikeforce fighter mature enough in his career to win but I'd still like to see the promotion vs promotion card. As a child who watched pro wrestling everyone always wanted to see the WWF vs NWA/WCW. I guess that little part of me never died out like the rest of the pro wrestling fan did. I heard pro wrestling bungled that up when they finally merged and to this day the WWF/WWE is hurting partly because of it. I know Dana will just spread the Strikeforce guys into the mix without hurting business but I promise you that any UFC card with the title UFC vs Strikeforce on the banner would be a blockbuster hit.

Marquardt vs. ?
Safidienne vs. Kampmann
Cormier vs. JDS or Jones
Barnett vs. Mir
Rockhold vs. Weidman
Jacare vs. Okami

I know it'll never happen but I want a UFC vs Strikeforce card. Actually I'd like to see a series of 4 of them headlined by Velasquez vs Cormier, Silva vs Rockhold, St. Pierre vs Saffiedine and Henderson vs Melendez. Given, there may only be one Strikeforce fighter mature enough in his career to win but I'd still like to see the promotion vs promotion card. As a child who watched pro wrestling everyone always wanted to see the WWF vs NWA/WCW. I guess that little part of me never died out like the rest of the pro wrestling fan did. I heard pro wrestling bungled that up when they finally merged and to this day the WWF/WWE is hurting partly because of it. I know Dana will just spread the Strikeforce guys into the mix without hurting business but I promise you that any UFC card with the title UFC vs Strikeforce on the banner would be a blockbuster hit.

Stopped reading after Cormier vs Cain.

Mir vs Barnett pretty much needs to happen.

Preferably after they coach a season of TUF against each other.

Tarec Saffiedine vs...Maia/Fitch winner or Jake Shields.
Nate Marquardt vs...Hendricks/Ellenberger loser.

Daniel Cormier vs...Frank Mir
Dion Staring vs...cut.

Josh Barnett vs...Roy Nelson
Nandor Guelmino vs...Shane Del Rosario or cut.

Gegard Mousasi vs...Shogun
Kyle - retired.

Jacare vs....Costa Philippou
Herman vs...Buddy Roberts or Alessio Sakara

Ryan Couture vs...Jon Tuck
KJ Noons vs...Melvin Guillard

Pat Healy vs...Volkmann/Green winner
Kurt Holobaugh - cut, or Justin Salas

Tim Kennedy vs...Markes/Craig winner
Trevor Smith vs...cut or Jared Hamman.

Roger Gracie vs...Dollaway if he beats Sarafian
Anthony Smith vs....cut or Trevor Smith