Diego Rivas vs Alex Caceres
Noad Lahat vs Damon Jackson
Micky Gall vs CM Punk
Michael Jackson vs Enrique Marin
Alex White vs Mike de La Torre
Artem Lobov vs Kyle Bochniak

I prefer Big Country vs Black Beast
Im in with most of the rest

Enough Trinaldo fights outside of top15,he proved enough times that he at least deserves a ranked opponent

And same goes with Cirkunov.

Enough Trinaldo fights outside of top15,he proved enough times that he at least deserves a ranked opponent

And same goes with Cirkunov.
I somewhat agree on Trinaldo, but Cirkunov doesn't deserve anyone more than Barroso. If he were to beat him he'd be 3-0 in the UFC, then it'd be time for some top 15 guys

I prefer Big Country vs Black Beast
Im in with most of the rest
Yeah I thought about that fight, and I wouldn't mind it either. I think it has a good chance of happening

Still think Woodley should get the title shot he was promised.

Thomson vs. Maia
Hendricks vs. Stun Gun
Nelson vs. Browne
Rosholt gets cut.
OSP vs. Gus
Feijao gets cut.
Benavidez vs. Cejudo
Makovsky vs. McCall

I somewhat agree on Trinaldo, but Cirkunov doesn't deserve anyone more than Barroso. If he were to beat him he'd be 3-0 in the UFC, then it'd be time for some top 15 guys

Its Light Heavyweight,and he destroyed both of his opponents...

I also watched Barroso's last 2 fights,both were the most boring fights I have ever seen

Its Light Heavyweight,and he destroyed both of his opponents...

I also watched Barroso's last 2 fights,both were the most boring fights I have ever seen
Your right he destroyed Daniel Jolly and Alex Nicholson. Huge feather in some ones cap. I say give him Glover next

He's garbage and every time Roy went to hit him he would literally run from him, it wasn't strategic movement like Condit resetting in the middle of the octagon to avoid getting trapped by a volume fighter, it was flat out running away because he didn't wanna get tagged.

His wrestling sucked, his striking sucked, he flat out sucked. Get rid of him and send him to some lower level fighting org no one's heard of so we don't have to watch him again.

He's garbage and every time Roy went to hit him he would literally run from him, it wasn't strategic movement like Condit resetting in the middle of the octagon to avoid getting trapped by a volume fighter, it was flat out running away because he didn't wanna get tagged.

His wrestling sucked, his striking sucked, he flat out sucked. Get rid of him and send him to some lower level fighting org no one's heard of so we don't have to watch him again.

I literally stopped reading your post after I realized you are going to talk about the fight. And I probably agree with you about his fighting. But thats not how it works and you know it.

He is 3-1 in his last 4 fights,losing to a ranked opponent.

He shouldn't be cut,even more surely,he WON'T be cut.

The end.

I literally stopped reading your post after I realized you are going to talk about the fight. And I probably agree with you about his fighting. But thats not how it works and you know it.

He is 3-1 in his last 4 fights,losing to a ranked opponent.

He shouldn't be cut,even more surely,he WON'T be cut.

The end.

Jake Shields was in the same spot Rosholt's in and that didn't save him.

And Jake has wins over Maia, Woodley, Lawler, and Condit.

Cut Lobov and Rosholt please...
Rosholt isn't getting cut, they give him one more chance. Lobov probably will, but I'm hoping he gets one more. He can put on some really fun fights if they match him up right. Also is already a name, so he could be a really nice win for a young up and comer.

Jake Shields was in the same spot Rosholt's in and that didn't save him.

And Jake has wins over Maia, Woodley, Lawler, and Condit.

Ok,Jake Shields got cut a while ago. And how many fighters with a similar situation to Rosholt DID NOT get cut?

I don't know the exact answer,but here I tell you... Over %98 of the UFC fighters.

Justin Scoggins vs Kyoji Horiguchi (Horiguchi)
Ray Borg vs Paddy Holahan (Borg)
KJ Noons vs John Makdessi (Makdessi)
Ovince St Preux vs Alexander Gustafsson (Gus)

I like these fights the most.

But, make Tumenov vs Pyle too, Mein got a win over Pyle and got a step up, give Tumenov the same option.

Back