Matches to make after Overeem vs Sakai

I don't see why Overeem couldn't get another title shot, at the moment there are only like 2 guys ahead of him maybe 3 if Jones moves up to HW. If he wins 1-3 more fights he most likely gets another title shot.
For me he's on a 5 fight win streak. He completely owned Roze,hope they rematch soon.

Who deserves what is debatable. I find it ludicrous Miocic faced Cormier 3 times. Both fighters killed the heavyweight division with their lack of activity.

Cole Smith vs Gabriel Silva
Hunter Azure vs Jonathan Martinez
Montana De La Rosa vs Antonina Shevchenko
Viviane Araujo vs Katlyn Chookagian
Ray Rodriguez vs Bill Algeo
Brian Kelleher vs Gavin Tucker
Bartosz Fabinski vs Eryk Anders
Andre Muniz vs Andrew Sanchez
Michel Pereira vs Jesse Ronson
Alonzo Menifield vs Dalcha Lungiambula
Ovince St Preux vs Devin Clark
Augusto Sakai vs Junior Dos Santos
Alistair Overeem vs Jairzinho Rozenstruik 2
Antonina has already a fight coming up against Ariane Lipski at UFC 255

For me he's on a 5 fight win streak. He completely owned Roze,hope they rematch soon.

Who deserves what is debatable. I find it ludicrous Miocic faced Cormier 3 times. Both fighters killed the heavyweight division with their lack of activity.
I think him vs Rozen rematch is the fight that makes sense because both of them are coming off wins

Alistair Overeem vs Derrick Lewis (with win) or Rozenstruik rematch
Augusto Sakai vs Sergei Pavlovich
Ovince St. Preux vs Bukauskas/Crute winner
Alonzo Menifield vs Dalcha Lungiambula
Michel Pereira vs Mike Perry
Zelim Imadaev CUT
Andre Muniz vs Andrew Sanchez
Bartosz Fabinski vs Vieira/Perez loser
Brian Kelleher vs Ricky Simon
Ray Rodriguez vs Kevin Natividad

Keeping it real. I like that.

I don't see why Overeem couldn't get another title shot, at the moment there are only like 2 guys ahead of him maybe 3 if Jones moves up to HW. If he wins 1-3 more fights he most likely gets another title shot.
Cause he'd have to beat either Stipe or Ngannou, neither of which is within the realm of reason for me.

Reem should get the rematch against Rozen because Reem was winning that fight until that lucky punch in the final seconds of the fight

I think more so it was a well placed punch and not so much luck considering he cleft lipped Reem and KO’d him with the same shot...

Cause he'd have to beat either Stipe or Ngannou, neither of which is within the realm of reason for me.

Overeem already fought Stipe and he dropped him and very well could have finished Stipe if he followed up with GnP. You're idea of what's within realm of reason seems way off.

Not true. They are fighting each other. All he has to do is beat Rozen in a rematch and beat someone else decent like Volkov and he could take the winner of Stipe and Ngannou. I don’t see him beating either to win the belt, but getting a title shot is possible.

Do u think Maycee will return this year i think she may return early next year
I haven't heard any updates lately. But she's a monster. Unless Roxanne is there

I like the idea of imadaev being cut..

And seriously black beast vs reem needs to happen.’!!

I doubt gus fights at heavyweight again unless he faces jones who he really is 1-1 with. MayBe osp vs gus if they want heavyweight or lhw.

"Zelim Imadaev CUT" and "Michel Pereira vs Mike Perry"

God bless you ts.
<JackieThumbsUp>

I haven't heard any updates lately. But she's a monster. Unless Roxanne is there
Definitely she is an absolute MONSTER and she is one of the youngest fighters beside My Boy Edmen and Chase Hooper on the UFC roster

Overeem vs Lewis or Rosi rematch.

OSP vs guy who beat Anthony Smith.

I like the idea of imadaev being cut..

And seriously black beast vs reem needs to happen.’!!

I doubt gus fights at heavyweight again unless he faces jones who he really is 1-1 with. MayBe osp vs gus if they want heavyweight or lhw.
Zelim will be cut 100% because he is 0-3 in the UFC and i prefer that Gus should fight Tuivasa and Lewis is fighting Blaydes

Back