Chris Kelades vs Ryan Benoit
Chris Beal vs Vaculik or Tanaka
Shane Campbell vs Johnson/Kotani winner
Elias Silverio vs Piotr Hallmann
Misha Cirkunov vs Francimar Barroso
Daniel Jolly vs Matt Van Buren

Everything looks pretty good except:

#1) I'd be shocked if Burkman doesn't get cut
#2) Cote has won 5 of his last 6 and Ellenberger has lost 4 of his last 5... fight doesn't really make sense right now.

Holloway vs Oliveira II

Holloway Oliveira 2 buddy, you dont get to call out Frankie Edgar based off a glorified NC.

Winning via freak injury shouldn't get you a shot at one of the top5. Holloway-Oliveira rematch should definitely be made

If Oliveira is out awhile, how does Holloway not deserve Edgar? Edgar isn't getting a title shot so why not give him another top 5 fighter in Holloway who destroyed Swanson? And I don't see Burkman getting cut, NC with Lombard, almost finished DHK, and a war with Cote, possibility though.

#2) Cote has won 5 of his last 6 and Ellenberger has lost 4 of his last 5... fight doesn't really make sense right now.

I think Cote should fight someone ranked but don't know who so I gave him someone who IMO shouldn't be ranked but is

Hope Burkman gets another chance. Depends on pay. His fights usually entertaining.

If Oliveira is out awhile, how does Holloway not deserve Edgar? Edgar isn't getting a title shot so why not give him another top 5 fighter in Holloway who destroyed Swanson? And I don't see Burkman getting cut, NC with Lombard, almost finished DHK, and a war with Cote, possibility though.

What exactly has Holloway done that impresses people so much on this board? Beat a wildly inconsistent Cub Swanson? What else? Dude has to be one of the more overrated fighters right now.

I say they wait to find out Oliveiras status first. If, heaven forbid, he needs to sit out some time then feed him to Brian Ortega or Lamas.

Need to see an Aloe Vera/Max rematch.

Back