Sean Strickland vs Daukaus/Stoltzfus winner
Jack Marshman CUT
Jason Witt vs Jeremiah Wells
Cole Williams CUT
Dustin Jacoby vs Da Un Jung
Justin Ledet CUT
Miles Johns vs Tony Kelley
Kevin Natividad vs Gravely/de Freitas loser

I'd like to see kevin holland get a better fight maybe paul craig? Mitchell I'd like to see against someone like dan Ige next

If Romero stays around at MW, then I'd like them to book Romero vs Hall again. If not then I vote for a Hall vs Weidman rematch.

Hall vs Whittaker is the fight to make.

#1 contender Whittaker just beat two top 5 contenders in a row, while #10 ranked Hall just beat an unranked fighter. How does it make sense to do Whittaker vs Hall?

#1 contender Whittaker just beat two top 5 contenders in a row, while #10 ranked Hall just beat an unranked fighter. How does it make sense to do Whittaker vs Hall?

Simple. Anderson has been used as a benchmark before to get a title shot. Izzy doesn’t really want to fight Whittaker because he already KOed him. If Hall can get through Whittaker that gives Izzy an interesting contender. If Whittaker wins Izzy fights the winner of Till vs Hermansson.

Or Izzy fights the Winner of Till/Hermansson then fights the winner of Hall/Whittaker after that.

Basically Izzy isn’t fighting Whittaker next so it gives him something to do.

Silva vs Izzy 2 = older GOAT vs up and coming new gen.

Silva = HISstory / past / present / future

Simple. Anderson has been used as a benchmark before to get a title shot. Izzy doesn’t really want to fight Whittaker because he already KOed him. If Hall can get through Whittaker that gives Izzy an interesting contender. If Whittaker wins Izzy fights the winner of Till vs Hermansson.

Or Izzy fights the Winner of Till/Hermansson then fights the winner of Hall/Whittaker after that.

Basically Izzy isn’t fighting Whittaker next so it gives him something to do.

That's unacceptable skipping of the line, not unheard of in the UFC of course but I'd rather not have it. Izzy did say he'd fight Whittaker if he beat Cannonier, but if Izzy fights Jan next then Whittaker should fight another top guy next instead.

I like hall but wtf is this lol

Now that Izzy is moving to LHW I change my mind. Whittaker should fight for the belt. Izzy is never giving him a shot so I was thinking he needed something to do.

That's unacceptable skipping of the line, not unheard of in the UFC of course but I'd rather not have it. Izzy did say he'd fight Whittaker if he beat Cannonier, but if Izzy fights Jan next then Whittaker should fight another top guy next instead.

The line is fake. Styles make fights not rankings.

Now that Izzy is moving to LHW I change my mind. Whittaker should fight for the belt. Izzy is never giving him a shot so I was thinking he needed something to do.

Is Izzy going to LHW a lock? I know he talked about it but

Bring Moose back to UFC. Hall vs. Moose 3. Now that 36yr old Hall seems like a contender.
Easiest road to MW TS for Moose.

Hall v Till would be pretty interesting but probably lackluster. Hall v Cannonier would be good but he'll be out a while after breaking his arm against Whittaker.

I think Hall should realistically fight either Weidman or the winner of Jacare v Vetorri.

Back