Matches i want to see at LW...

RDA vs. Gaethje
Islam vs. Dariush
Hooker vs. Gillespie
Would be a good UFN main event...

Gaethje won't fight someone ranked 5 spots lower and Hooker won't fight someone ranked 3 spots lower.

Gaethje ducked Oliveira a year ago, saying he wasn't ranked high enough, then UFC matched him against Fighter Kevin Lee. But now that Oliveira is champ he'll finally want to fight him lol.

Chandler VS Justin is the fight to make. It would be fireworks for as long as Mikes chin held up.

Hooker vs. Gillespie
I think that fight would favor Hooker. Gillespie is my boy but Dan is a huge LW that could easily keep the fight at range and 1-2 Gregor all night. I think Gregor would have a hard time getting and keeping Dan down.

Islam vs someone ranked above him

The good news is that Olivera has been more active than all these ducking clowns and will defend his belt two or three times a year if he continues with his prolific style...

With a busy champion, these ducking premadonas will be forced to do something more than tweet and make unreasonable demands.

For that reason alone, I will root for DuBronx to win all his defences.

Fighters fighting often at LW? Something that hasn't happened since Dana launched the BJ Penn rematch fiasco.

Chandler VS Justin is the fight to make. It would be fireworks for as long as Mikes chin held up.

- manlet Mike lunges in, Justin counters
- manlet Mike falls to ground, fight is over

Gaethje vs Chandler
RDA vs Dariush
Hooker vs Lee or Gillespie
giphy.gif

Came just to check out the AV. Make sure it's within rules so that I don't have to report it.
You are good.

Max Holloway vs Charles
If Brian oregano doesn't mind coming to LW and fight Charles.. that would be nice too

The good news is that Olivera has been more active than all these ducking clowns and will defend his belt two or three times a year if he continues with his prolific style...

With a busy champion, these ducking premadonas will be forced to do something more than tweet and make unreasonable demands.

For that reason alone, I will root for DuBronx to win all his defences.

Fighters fighting often at LW? Something that hasn't happened since Dana launched the BJ Penn rematch fiasco.
None of them will fight more than twice a year. I hate how inactive top 10 fighters are. I know that's not all their fault but sometimes it is. Fighters should be fighting 3 to 5 times a year.

Feel like Justin can take a hit way better than Chandler though—if they're landing bombs on each other I'd take Justin 9/10 times

- manlet Mike falls to ground, fight is over
Justin is in trouble if mike lands a takedown

Back