Match ups you'd like to see this year??

Liverkick-king56

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Everybody is bitching and complaining about who Conor and Miocic should fight and Other high level fights that need to happen like Yair/Zabit/KZ/Max/Volk/Ortega but what are some lower profile matches you'd like to see?

My matchups are

Mean Hakeem vs Shane Burgos - FW is stacked and this would help either guy inch forward in a match up that is guarenteed to be a high paced striking match

Vincente Luque vs Elizeu Zaleski Dos Santos - Fun match up between to brutal fighters both looking to get back on track to the top 10

Andrade vs Surez - Gives Surez a tough style match up and a chance to prove if she's legit or not

Raging Al vs Taisumov - Gives Al the step down he deserves and is a good chance for Taisumov to see if he can handle a striker

Barboza vs Swanson - If Barboza is serious about moving down in weight this would be the perfect fight to test the waters

Not saying thw following will happen, but i'd imagine those interesting fights:
  • Yan - Cejudo
  • Volkanovski - Zabit
  • Poirier - McGregor
  • Wonderboy - Colby
  • Rakic - C. Anderson

Also props for Dawodu - Burgos, should be good

Burgos Is a free agent. Hopefully UFC re-sign him asap because I'd like to see him against Hakeem or Arnold Allen.

I want the top Featherweights to fight each other: kz vs max, zabit vs Yair or Ortega. Etc etc

I need a gaethje fight too.

Gregor Gillespie - Ryan Hall
Paulo Costa - Shabazyan
Calvin Katter -Arnold Allan
Dustin Poirier - Dan Hooker

Gregor Gillespie - Ryan Hall
Paulo Costa - Shabazyan
Calvin Katter -Arnold Allan
Dustin Poirier - Dan Hooker
Very unique matchups that would've never crossed my mind but these would all be fun.

Burgos Is a free agent. Hopefully UFC re-sign him asap because I'd like to see him against Hakeem or Arnold Allen.
If they don't sign Burgos that would be a brutally stupid move by the UFC.
The guy shows potential to fight at the highest level, is fun to watch and he seems like a company man.

Zabit vs Ryan Hall
Yair vs Blessed
Allen vs Ortega
Korean Zombie vs Volkanoski

Barboza vs Volkanovski/Holloway/
Diaz vs Porier/Chiesa
Stiopic vs Jones
Ngannou vs Jones
Zabit vs Rodriguez/Korean Zombie
Hall vs Kron

Back