Match to make: Manny Gamburyan vs Rob Emerson II

xxC0mmentatorxx

White Belt
Reaction score
If you want to talk about "flukes" then look no further than Emerson's lucky swing at Manny in their first meeting.

I say these 2 have to finalize if it was done haphazardly or not.

And more importantly, I think Manny will dismantle Emerson this time around.

A fight 4 1/2 years buried and emerson not even being close to UFC talent? who cares.

Manny is fighting Mendes and Emerson is not in the UFC

When I woke up this morning I must admit I sure didn't expect to see this thread.

Manny is fighting Mendes and Emerson is not in the UFC

Doesn't mean he can't/shouldn't try to redeem himself by earning the KO or Submission over Emerson.

Manny, sadly, has has a lot of faulty judges misscoring his bouts (e.g with Tyson Griffin et al) but he still soldiers on and ramrods through his opponents like a spear.

UFC needs to stop bilking Manvel from what he's entitled to, a legit scoring sys.

Doesn't mean he can't/shouldn't try to redeem himself by earning the KO or Submission over Emerson.

Manny, sadly, has has a lot of faulty judges misscoring his bouts (e.g with Tyson Griffin et al) but he still soldiers on and ramrods through his opponents like a spear.

UFC needs to stop bilking Manvel from what he's entitled to, a legit scoring sys.

Not really sure what your talking about.

Not really sure what your talking about.

UFC needs to cut Manny some slack and give him a decent fair scoring system and let him a better deal.

And they can start by giving Manny a rematch with that guy to redeem himself.

Last edited:

For Realz?

UFC needs to cut Manny some slack and give him a decent fair scoring system and let him a better deal.

And they can start by giving Manny a rematch with that guy to redeem himself.

The UFC needs to revamp their scoring system specifically so that Manny can get more wins?

This is a fight that happened yeeears ago. Manny got starched, no reason see it again regardless of where the fighters are now, or what the outcome could be. Take solace in the fact that Manny is still cutting checks after strike 3, and Emerson caught his walking papers after 1.

Manny needs to remember more of his judo.

http://www.cagepotato.com/the-10-most-despicable-people-in-mma/

10. ROB EMERSON
Offenses: Was arrested in 2000 for his membership in the Lords of South County, a gang of Orange County rich kids who liked to assault innocent people for fun. Arrested again in 2006 after a dustup at a bar, and pled guilty to two counts of battery. His middling fight record doesn’t justify his UFC contract.
Notable quote: “I got bent over and took it up the ass on a lot of bullshit judges’ decisions. But fuck ‘em, their faces were fucked up worse than mine. That’s all I care about!”

Back