Match these guys up: OSP, Shogun, Manuwa, Lil Nog, C. Anderson, Krylov.

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How about:

OSP vs Lil Nog
Shogun vs Manuwa
Krylov vs Anderson

I thought about including Rashad and Cirkunov, but Shad is thinking about moving down to 185 and Cirkunov i believe hell get a guy like Villante or Cummins, top 15.

Please cut beastin due to boringness

OSP vs. Little Nog
Manuwa vs. Shogun
Krylov vs. Cirkunov
Anderson vs. Cummins

dont quit your day jobs guys, sean and joe silvas jobs are definitely safe. These are shit matchups.
Krylov has proven himself to be an absolute FORCE now. Its not so much WHO he is fighting as HOW he is winning. He defintely deserves a huge jump over anyone else.
OSP-Krylov II
Shogun is in limbo right now. He barely beat a terrible fighter. hes on a 2 fight win streak but the reality is that he isnt touching a title shot and the ufc need to figure out whether they are going to use him to build a guy or give him some legend fights on his way out. If rashad is staying at 205 then shogun-rashad is the fight to make. Two legends fighting eachother is better than using them to build guys like Kyrlov and Cirkunov.
Little Nog is definitely a guy they should build young talewnt off of. He was never a champ and doesnt have the fan base that shogun and rashad have.
Little nog- either krylov or corkunov is acceptable only if Krylov cannot fight osp again or even the winner of bader-latifi next month.
I dont want to see Krylov fight guys under his standing or even outside the top 10-15. He has been absolutely destroying people.

Back