Match outcomes that genuinely surprised you

I was watching an old episode of Worldwide the other day and in the lead up to Bash at the Beach 95, Harlem Heat beat the Nasty Boys for the tag titles after the Blue Bloods interfere.

I was shocked because nothing ever happens on Worldwide. I kinda came out of my seat.

I was watching an old episode of Worldwide the other day and in the lead up to Bash at the Beach 95, Harlem Heat beat the Nasty Boys for the tag titles after the Blue Bloods interfere.

I was shocked because nothing ever happens on Worldwide. I kinda came out of my seat.
Normally the TV title being defended was as good as it got.

Hmm, according to Wiki, there were at least 16 title changes over the show's 26 year run, with the tag titles being the most prestigious,

Didnt expect Jericho to walk out of vengeance with the undisputed titles. Over Rock and Austin in the same night? Crazy.

That was the one I was thinking. Watched that one at The Wide World of Sports in Orlando. Crowd was stunned.

HHH beating Booker T, that entire storyline had "give Booker the belt" written all over it but instead it was another "HHH beats guy fans want to see win" moment.

Lesnar squashing Kofi in mere seconds. I don't care if you didn't like Kofi as champion having the main event for the world title of your first Smackdown on Fox be a squash cheapens the title and all the other wrestlers Kofi beaten before even those who had more competitive matches with Brock himself.

AJ Styles losing to Jericho at Wrestlemania...

CM Punk NOT being the one to end Undertaker’s Streak...

i was surprised angle retained considering the star power in that match. taker didnt really have the belt at all during that time, but angle retaining over austin, rock, and hhh was surprising. that match was great tho, but the ending could have been way better. i would have liked an angle slam out of nowhere, maybe even off the top rope.
Undertaker respected Olympic gold.. He's not a fkn stain.

barry horowitz over skip

Shane Douglas beating Al Snow at Wrestlepalooza 98 was a jaw dropper. The build leading up to that match foretold Snow getting the strap. Dude was over AF too. Got called back up to WWF soon thereafter.

I cancelled my wwe Network, is worldwide finally on there? I was just reading that Hogan actually wrestled on there a few times. That would be like 2006-2012 Cena being on heat

Another match that surprised me Orlando Jordan going over Benoit at great American bash 05. I really thought Benoit was going to go over since Orlando really had been booked so weak.

Back