Matadors Gored

I think you're kind of stretching the definition of, "Humans".:rolleyes:

To be brutally honest, if terrorists massacred the spectators at a Bull Fight, I would struggle to give even a single fuck.

I really couldn't care less about your own viewpoint on humanity. I speak for myself, and not anyone else.

You weren't aware of where you were posting, Mr. supposed Dr.!

I'm starting to question your credentials.

Lol, this is not Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > General Discussion > Mayberry Lounge > Matadors Gored?

Lol, this is not Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums > General Discussion > Mayberry Lounge > Matadors Gored?

I was referring to your erroneous double post.

See, you don't even know what's going on! Get a grip, sir!

I think you're kind of stretching the definition of, "Humans".:rolleyes:

To be brutally honest, if terrorists massacred the spectators at a Bull Fight, I would struggle to give even a single fuck.

What about spectators at a Mosque cheering when halal slaughtering an animal?
Mind them getting massacred?

game just needs to be adjusted. bulls with lasers on their heads. now its Fox material.

I think without all this shit it would be a more fair fight even without lasers:

. There will be wet newspapers inserted into his ears so he cannot hear those that come to torture him. Of course you cannot have a bull going into the ring and let him see his foe so Vaseline is rubbed into his eyes so his vision is impaired. To impair his breathing cotton is stuffed in his nose has he wrestles to orientate himself in the dark stall.

The torture does not stop there. Needles are inserted in his genitals to drive him crazy with pain. They will rub caustic solutions on his legs which will throw him off balance and totally disorientate him. He cannot lay down with these chemicals on his legs so he will stand for approximately two days with no rest. They will give the bull a variety of drugs that will either calm him down or give him energy.

http://www.critters360.com/index.php/what-happen-to-a-bull-before-a-bullfight-11424/

I was referring to your erroneous double post.

See, you don't even know what's going on! Get a grip, sir!

It was not a double post and even if it was, it doesn't have much to do with a mistaken location. I just posted without quoting, not knowing there would be a lot of posts between yours and mine. So I copied the text, then quoted you and pasted the text. Then deleted the first post. I am fully aware, and now, so are you.

Considering what happens to the bulls, these guys are getting off rather lightly, in my eyes. I'm pretty sure the bull would trade a testicle, or two, to be prancing about right now.

It was not a double post and even if it was, it doesn't have much to do with a mistaken location. I just posted without quoting, not knowing there would be a lot of posts between yours and mine. So I copied the text, then quoted you and pasted the text. Then deleted the first post. I am fully aware, and now, so are you.

sounds like a bunch of fancy talk for "double post" to me

depends on where the bullfight is held. In parts of Portugal the bull is not killed and returned to pasture after the performance.

Spain is fucked up when it comes to bullfighting, pretty cruel shit.

Sometimes the matador loses. But it sucks for the bull either way because he still dies.

I don't understand the sport of bull fighting.

you want to involve an animal into sports... strap up on the back of a rank bull.

Duane Ludwig must be training the bulls now.

Nothing is more satisfying? How about reading that it's been abolished or something? Reversing the violence onto humans doesn't really help anything, either.

Its somewhat nice though. I just wish there were more groin/eye/neck piercings rather than just thigh.

That poor man :( It's always tragic to see an extreme athlete injured like that.

Has anyone said yet that the bulls were having a great life and bread for this so they fulfilled their dream?

Because pro wanker pro bull fighters do that. How they had a great life before they were slaughtereded.

Good for the fucking bulls. Fuck yeah.

Back