Matadors Gored

LEWIS540

@Titanium
Reaction score
Nothing more satisfying to read:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-27507414

_75009581_022347766-1.jpg

Nothing is more satisfying? How about reading that it's been abolished or something? Reversing the violence onto humans doesn't really help anything, either.

Well that's what happens when you fuck with bulls, they fuck you up.

Nothing is more satisfying? How about reading that it's been abolished or something? Reversing the violence onto humans doesn't really help anything, either.

Sometimes you gotta take what you can get, Mr. Idealist.

Wishful thinking.

Well that's what happens when you fuck with bulls, they fuck you up.

That's how I feel.

I'm just not happy watching them hurt bulls, as I'm not happy watching the humans get hurt, either.

i went to a bullfight in 2003, and i remember a bull picking up the matador and tossing him up in the air and onto the ground. i'm not sure how bullfights work today, but back then, the crowd was usually divided in half, with half the side rooting for the matador, and the other half rooting for the bull. after the side that was rooting for the bull cheered, they soon stopped as the matador wasn't moving. he was concussed, and he ended up losing one of his balls. that shit was fucking crazy.

That's how I feel.

I'm just not happy watching them hurt bulls, as I'm not happy watching the humans get hurt, either.

I think you're kind of stretching the definition of, "Humans".:rolleyes:

To be brutally honest, if terrorists massacred the spectators at a Bull Fight, I would struggle to give even a single fuck.

game just needs to be adjusted. bulls with lasers on their heads. now its Fox material.

Then you'd also know that I was also aware that was wishful thinking.

You weren't aware that she wasn't trying to inform you that it was wishful thinking.

Back