Masvidal's 'Tales of the grind' Mini-docu's are a great must watch

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Anyone seen them?

Watched them this week and it is a great documentary about the grind of a mma fighter with a lot of humour and interesting fighters in it like Lawler, Romero and ofcourse Masvidal himself.

Lmao at him in the first ep during the date with the two brazilian girls that he keeps on bringing up that mcdonalds would have been a better choice.

Became a huge fan of Masvidal because of those and his other mini-docu's and his overall boxing technique. Hope he stays agressive like in the Ellenberger fight now he has a bigger gastank at 170.
He said on his instagram that the the series will continue and released in the nearby future.

Bonus: Yoel and Masvidal doing a good old classic Cuban pairing dance before the fight lmao.

Last edited:
They are very good and he is a very entertaining fighter. Did you see the way him and the cage teamed up to beat Ellenberger?

There's another series that's really good that chronicles some of his fights outside of the UFC called Miami Hustle.

Check that out

He's about to hear some of that sweet chin music via Cerrone's shin to his face.

Already 2 minutes in and seems legit
Does Yoel appears in any of those videos?
Yeah in the first two he does. They are really good friends, Masvidal says he sees Yoel like a father.

In this vid they're doing a good ole fashion cuban pairing dance or some shit before Yoels fight.

There's another series that's really good that chronicles some of his fights outside of the UFC called Miami Hustle.

Check that out
Yeah man i checked them all. Don't know why, but all those vids by this producer are excellent.

Yeah man i checked them all. Don't know why, but all those vids by this producer are excellent.

Isaac Kesington or better known as Genghis Con. He's got a ton of other MMA videos out there even from the pride era and they're all worth watching.

There's one out there for Shogun winning a Pride title shot entirely in a Grand Theft Auto (title) theme.

He's got good taste in music particularly his reggae tracks. One of best MMA filmographers out there.

Thanks for the share, Al. The blonde with Coldy was hotter than Jorge's. Yo, I thought he was married?

Thanks for sharing, big fan of gamebred

Thanks for the share, Al. The blonde with Coldy was hotter than Jorge's. Yo, I thought he was married?
Yeah i think that was before that. Colby had the better girl but his heart got crushed when they didn't like his salmon lmao.

Yeah i think that was before that. Colby had the better girl but his heart got crushed when they didn't like his salmon lmao.

He had his mind on the wrong type of tuna....

Same TS, I was always amazed at how few views Genghis Con's vids had..

Back