Masvidal would have been rocked by Nate

@MescalineDreams Keep deflecting your projection on me, your backed in a corner and is finding eversingle excuse in the book even projecting you're sad existence unto me. All you have to do is prove if. Show me your record, fight, martial arts skills you so speak highly and glamour of. You can't & you never will.

You proven you're liar you fuck. Lol. I love how your pushing it on me, your projection. I never claimed I trained with Werdum, i claimed I seen him at the gym, that's it. Why would their be a video of me. I never claimed I'm a fighter boxer martial artist LIKE YOU HAVE, you ducking idiot. How much of a clown are you? I'm asking to prove it, show me your videos, record martial arts. These are the things I never claimed. You claimed these things I never did. You are such a manipulative mentally ill human, you're making up shit as you go. It's fucken sad. Dude, bro. This is getting creepy.
I’m just showing you your own hypocrisy. Has nothing to do with projection.

You’re literally bringing up shit I never said and asking me to back it up. I said to you like a dozen times that I had a few shitty pankration fights out of highschool, which were basically meaningless.

Yet you keep saying “what’s your record bro” and putting words in my mouth.

Bruh, you’ve said that you’re surrounded by fighters. You’ve trained at kings with werdum and all this shit. I don’t understand the grips and shit like that.

Yet it’s me who needs to prove myself? Fucking hypocrite. You’re the one with the consistently trash, casual level mma takes and move like an average youtube hater.

I’m just showing you your own hypocrisy. Has nothing to do with projection.

You’re literally bringing up shit I never said and asking me to back it up. I said to you like a dozen times that I had a few shitty pankration fights out of highschool, which were basically meaningless.

Yet you keep saying “what’s your record bro” and putting words in my mouth.

Bruh, you’ve said that you’re surrounded by fighters. You’ve trained at kings with werdum and all this shit. I don’t understand the grips and shit like that.

Yet it’s me who needs to prove myself? Fucking hypocrite. You’re the one with the consistently trash, casual level mma takes and move like an average youtube hater.
Sad, look at this guy, every excuse in the book even projecting his sad insecurities to getting challenged. Deflecting the very reason why we are here. Can you prove everything you haven't ever claimed on here? NO you fucken can't. Keyboard retard to the core.

but yes you Win @MescalineDreams buddy, you really proved me wrong there. A3764967-09BE-49C1-9170-33F4C0A1CE16.jpeg

@MescalineDreams Keep deflecting your projection on me, your backed in a corner and is finding eversingle excuse in the book even projecting you're sad existence unto me. All you have to do is prove if. Show me your record, fight, martial arts skills you so speak highly and glamour of. You can't & you never will.
Down to post if you will

Sad, look at this guy, every excuse in the book even projecting his sad insecurities to getting challenged. Deflecting the very reason why we are here. Can you prove everything you haven't ever claimed on here? NO you fucken can't. Keyboard retard to the core.

but yes you Win @MescalineDreams buddy, you really proved me wrong there. View attachment 860879
im sure I’ll prove that I’m a step above you when all is said and done..lol

It’s already clear any time we get into any mma discussion.

That’s why you always deflect to this shit. You start getting sonned in debates, get triggered, butt hurt and immediately go back to this same shit. “bro remember when you got drunk and talked shit about your fighting ability in a thread 2 years ago”.

easy way to deflect from the fact that your mma takes are garbage.

I remember you once tried to bring up a 3 year old meme thread as “evidence” of how I think. Thats the levels of petty.

this dude literally stalked me to find my name somehow.. lmao. Over an Internet forum. Then you wanna call me butt hurt.

Down to post if you will

That’s why you always deflect to this shit. You start getting sonned in debates, get triggered, butt hurt and immediately go back to this same shit. “bro remember when you got drunk and talked shit about your fighting ability in a thread 2 years ago”.

I remember you once tried to bring up a 3 year old meme thread as “evidence” of how I think. That’s the kind of energy you’re on.
Hey, @MescalineDreams im going to the Gym to train with Conor and Kavanagh. I'll tell him to get ahold of you, maybe you show him some of your amazing Boxing skills. Okay? Enjoy fantasizing and debating hypothetical endings where Diaz gets his hand raised. Voce uma buceta.

Down to post if you will

easy way to deflect from the fact that your mma takes are garbage.

I remember you once tried to bring up a 3 year old meme thread as “evidence” of how I think. Thats the levels of petty.

this dude literally stalked me to find my name somehow.. lmao. Over an Internet forum. Then you wanna call me butt hurt.
Lol, I'll post if you will, lol.

Da fuck I never claimed I was these you do.

damn, that fucken pea head low iq brain of yours. Lol. Sad

84104C4F-E40A-4E2C-94D4-D6097B166459.jpeg
I need a mental to see what I'm so scared of, before i start punching the heavy bagX

I think Nate would have finished if he swarmed instead of taunted when he rocked leon so bad

Masvidal did way more damage to Nate than Leon.

Yeah but to make the "if" argument is weak. Part of success in combat sports is protecting yourself from damage.

Fact is that his face was "out of shape" and that was due to the Jorge's offense.

You quoted me wrong by the way.

From Masvidal: “I don’t get tired and shy away from anybody. I’ve lost fights and been out-pointed or I’ve been out-skilled in a position but I’ve never lost a fight because my fatigue was in question and I was hurt and I was tired and I was backing up. My nickname dictates I’m not going to take a step back. Whether I’m tired or hurt, you’re just going to get more of a dog out of me." I dont see Jorge saying that he was tired
You're dealing with a idiot, that poster loves to make up shit to mold a narrative in his favor and denies bias.

Lol clearly you forgot what happened in their fight.

PlumpInsidiousGrassspider-size_restricted.gif

123_Jorge_Masvidal_x_Nate_Diaz.jpg

He beat the shit outta Diaz way worse than Leon did.

Nate vs great strikers is great because unfortunately he is a punching bag who strikes back when you're tired. Makes for great matchups. I remember the days when nate was sherdogs greatest boxer who could beat anyone standing. When in actual fact he is terrible and relies on a granite chin and insane cardio for wins.

To be honest , he gave Cerrone a hell of a boxing lesson. Couldn't miss with the jab.

Yeah i know Cerrone got blitzed more than a few times standing up, but i think that was the only time he got thoroughly clowned in a striking battle

If the ref didn’t stop the fight or if Nate’s face wasn’t out of shape. We need a rematch for sure. How interesting that would be but sadly he’s done

edit: I don’t mean Nate is done in a literal sense, what I mean is his “face” is somewhat done. Damaged scar tissue, higher chance of his fights getting stopped due to dumb refs. Nate is not done, not close.
Per Nate's logic, his fight with Masvidal was a wrap.

Masvidal smartly took advantage of Nate's lackadaisical demeanor and beat him to a bloody pulp. Once Nate finally got beaten awake, he started putting in some good work, while Jorge was fading.

Triathlon Nate is known for cardio while Hamburger Jorge is known for fading down the stretch. I believe it would have gotten quite interesting had the fight not been stopped.

Nate vs great strikers is great because unfortunately he is a punching bag who strikes back when you're tired. Makes for great matchups. I remember the days when nate was sherdogs greatest boxer who could beat anyone standing. When in actual fact he is terrible and relies on a granite chin and insane cardio for wins.
Literally awful Boxing skills. Mma fans are so naive

Nope, it was not. Especially since Masvidal even said himself that he was tired and Nate had already started having some success on the feet in the 3rd.

There’s some who believe that anyone even acknowledging the idea that those last 2 rounds were likely to be very interesting is a retard.

Even though I guarantee, if you asked a room full of the greatest minds in the sport, analysts, fighters, etc.. the vast majority would largely agree. Especially after tonight.

Some people just see what they want to see and logic goes out the window
Nate was way more gassed than Mas

Masvidal smartly took advantage of Nate's lackadaisical demeanor and beat him to a bloody pulp. Once Nate finally got beaten awake, he started putting in some good work, while Jorge was fading.

Triathlon Nate is known for cardio while Hamburger Jorge is known for fading down the stretch. I believe it would have gotten quite interesting had the fight not been stopped.
Trialthlon nate has lost every 5 rd fight hes been in and masvidal ended that third round pummeling nate while he was on his back.

Nate wasnt able to do anything masvidal, even the third round he got sat down by a bodyshot

Both Masvidal and Leon were looking wide-eyed and breathing heavy in their corners after the 2nd round. Nates pace does that lol Leon toughed it out and Masvidal did get lucky with that stoppage even though he was beating Nte up

You're dealing with a idiot, that poster loves to make up shit to mold a narrative in his favor and denies bias.
I never answer his posts and ignore his threads but this time I answered without checking who was the poster :(

Back