Masvidal would have been rocked by Nate

Lol who’s really the liar

You claimed you trained with Werdum. Only to later say “you just seen him in the gym”.

You consistently produce casual level opinions and you move kind an average YouTube hater. You know why I brought up martial arts background to begin with years ago? It’s because people who have it generally tend to be more objective, impartial and don’t fall into those irrational, emotion driven hate trains like the average untrained masses might.

That’s why I didn’t even think you trained when we first met. You move like a casual In more than a few ways. Yet you want to call me a liar because I haven’t posted a video yet. Please. You haven’t proved that you know a damn thing about this sport and you’ve had ample time to do so.

We don’t know who anyone really is or their background behind these sherdog masks, but it’s pretty easy to tell when someone knows their shit or has some sort of background. Only thing you’ve done is proved you ain’t shit, yet you wanna call me a liar like you’re above me.

comedy.

you’re a joke.

go stalk my Twitter some more

If you’re ever here and want to train then my doors open. See for yourself. But I’m sure you’ll keep bringing up 2 year old shit and beating a dead horse until the end because that’s how petty ass haters move.
This guy is something elsd, I never claimed I trained with Werdum, I've seen him at the gym. That's all I claimed, your fucking idiot mental illness is making shit up to fit that narrative. Fuck, dudes. You're such a ducking retard.

You're just butthurt, Where is the record of yours? Where is it? Where's that boxing?

non fucking existent, dude you're such a lieing scumbag, holy shits embarrassing how much a liar you're. Now you're playing the victim because I said I seen Werdum at the gym and he loves guys like you, bitches like you? Who claim they are something when they are
Clearly now. You still butthurt about that? Lol.

You're so mentally ill, i mean get help.
Lol if you want mentally ill, I should take some screen shots of your unhinged, drunken, psychotic rants from last night.

You were so triggered / butt hurt that you said you didn’t care if you got banned.. lmao

project harder kid

Never said I had a record. You’re just making shit up now. But we know that’s how you roll, twisting shit and taking things out of context. Classic hater shit. Meanwhile you act like an unhinged scum bag, attack someone’s mental health, call them a drug addict, no friends all this shit. That’s your character bruh, you really think that anything you say can be taken seriously?

You’re just butt hurt that you got rolled over in a debate once and never forgave me, it’s that simple. Get over it. You’re a fucking 33 year old man bringing up 2 year old threads and stalking my Twitter like a jealous ex when I’d already moved on you petty fuck

Masvidal has a better chin and doesn’t throw slow, telegraphed haymakers that will leave him open to get countered and ko’d. Leon was playing with fire. He did everything right but his boxing was sloppy, you don’t want that against Nate.

Lol if you want mentally ill, I should take some screen shots of your unhinged, drunken, psychotic rants from last night.

You were so triggered / butt hurt that you said you didn’t care if you got banned.. lmao

project harder kid

Never said I had a record. You’re just making shit up now. But we know that’s how you roll, twisting shit and taking things out of context. Classic hater shit. Meanwhile you act like an unhinged scum bag, attack someone’s mental health, call them a drug addict, no friends all this shit. That’s your character bruh, you really think that anything you say can be taken seriously?

You’re just butt hurt that you got rolled over in a debate once and never forgave me, it’s that simple. Get over it. You’re a fucking 33 year old man bringing up 2 year old threads and stalking my Twitter like a jealous ex when I’d already moved on you petty fuck
Projecting hard sure buddy, look at your history. Fraud lieing sack of shit. 4C7BC372-2828-46A7-8406-839134978CB8.jpeg

Lol, your mask is you fake you liar. Who's the joke? A guy who claims he's fighter, boxer, mixed martial artist but when gets pressured he resorts to playing the victim and claiming everyone is bias and projecting. That is what you do.

Buddy, you fucking keyboard warrior tp the core. Everyone about you is a lie and fraudulent fantasy concocted in your drug riddled brain. Holy shit. Get fucking help.
Cool bro

if you want to see for yourself then come to Vancouver sometime. We will set something up and put it on sherdog for the boys.

you’re a little bitch and won’t ever do that so I guess you’ll have to resort to bringing up 2 year old threads where I got drunk and talked shit about my fighting skills.

Cool bro

if you want to see for yourself then come to Vancouver sometime. We will set something up and put it on sherdog for the boys.

you’re a little bitch and won’t ever do that so I guess you’ll have to resort to bringing up 2 year old threads where I got drunk and talked shit about my fighting skills.

I'm so scared.147BC3C7-3B88-49D1-B500-2BD628813F05.jpeg

Being outstruck 38:19 in RD3 is the straw Diaz fans hold on in the masvidal fight

Projecting hard sure buddy, look at your history. Fraud lieing sack of shit. View attachment 860872
Cool you posted an edited ass Snapchat pic of me where I’m like 280 pounds. Well done bro. Who gives a shit.. lol. I look good and couldn’t care less what some random hating ass nobody on the internet thinks .

this dude literally stalked me to find my real name. What kind of person does that shit over a karate forum? You want to talk about my history? Anyone can go back over your trash posts and see what kind of person you are.

you think nothing of insulting someone’s mental health, calling them a drug addict and everything else. That shit ain’t true but even if it was, it takes. Special kind of piece of shit to dip that low.

You can talk all you want but your character has been exposed countless times.

I
Cool you posted an edited ass Snapchat pic of me where I’m like 280 pounds. Well done bro. Who gives a shit.. lol. I look good and couldn’t care less what some random hating ass nobody on the internet thinks .

this dude literally stalked me to find my real name. What kind of person does that shit over a karate forum? You want to talk about my history? Anyone can go back over your trash posts and see what kind of person you are.

you think nothing of insulting someone’s mental health, calling them a drug addict and everything else. That shit ain’t true but even if it was, it takes. Special kind of piece of shit to dip that low.

np one is flying to Canada to confront a ducking drug riddle, lying narcissist. If you got something, prove it right here via social media. Show us you boxing skills, them fights you speak of. Those elite fighting skills where no one can deny you.
That's right you can't. No proof none. But hey call out someone to fly out to Vancouver and waste his time and moneys for you. Lol, sure thing buddy. I'm So scared right boss

If he proved anything last night it's that it ain't over till it's over. Nate has the heart, chin, cardio and skills to take over in the 4th and 5th rounds even if he's getting murked. Masvidal is a better fighter but he's not that kind of machine. I don't care what you say, that Masvidal fight wasn't over.
Agreed. Nate is as tough as they come.

Bruh the fact that you dug to find this old ass photo / my real name just shows what kind of loser you are lmao

Who does that shit

Trust me, I don’t care. I know I look good, that’s All that matters. Nothing needs to be said.

Anyways I guess we’ve beat a dead horse and hijacked this thread enough.. lol, it’s been a slice. Moving on. I’m down to set something up if you’re ever here, doesn’t have to be on some hostile shit. If not then whatever. Continue referencing drunken 2 year old threads I guess.

I

np one is flying to Canada to confront a ducking drug riddle, lying narcissist. If you got something, prove it right here via social media. Show us you boxing skills, them fights you speak of. Those elite fighting skills where no one can deny you.
That's right you can't. No proof none. But hey call out someone to fly out to Vancouver and waste his time and moneys for you. Lol, sure thing buddy. I'm So scared right boss
How’s this guy taking when you’ve literally been sonned in so many mma discussions and have so many casual opinions. Love or hate me, I’ve proven I know my shit when it comes down to it. You haven’t. That mas shit is a good example of how you think. Yet I’m the one who’s supposed to prove myself. Hypocrite mf. Let’s see your video mr trains with werdum.

Lol.

You claimed all these things, but comes down to it you're fake & you know it. You're just doubling down playing the victim when in reality it's you who been a bully on this forum for the past years using those fake claims as why you were legit. You're not. Grasp at straws proof is shown in your history. Okay Beetlejuice. Hold to these hypothetical outcomes, facts and history remains undefeated.

573E1C80-61F3-4FA0-AD06-3C099813797B.jpeg

But yes, I'm afraid of your that their mixed martial arts skills is oozing from this photo. You win @MescalineDreams

Lol, I'm a Nate fan. And god no! That fight was very one-sided. Lol, lets not do that again. Give Nate Conor after Dustin's done with him. That's the only fight that really makes sense for night atm.

I

The irony is that literally everything you fucking say is laced with lies.

You’re a hater to the core and you stop at nothing to twist reality in a favourable way for you.

Projection at its finest

Lol.

You claimed all these things, but comes down to it you're fake & you know it. You're just doubling down playing the victim when in reality it's you who been a bully on this forum for the past years using those fake claims as why you were legit. You're not. Grasp at straws proof is shown in your history. Okay Beetlejuice. Hold to these hypothetical outcomes, facts and history remains undefeated.

View attachment 860874

But yes, I'm afraid of your that their mixed martial arts skills is oozing from this photo. You win @MescalineDreams
Lol you got me. Old ass photo, 280 pounds, not lifting, boxing at that time. Well done. Means nothing.

I’ll post something up if you will, how about that.

you act like it’s me who needs to prove myself. We prove ourselves with the way we think bro. That speaks volumes. Have you done that? Because I’ve just seen a lot of hater shit / casual level opinions that I wouldn’t expect out of a supposed martial artist.

hypocrite

How’s this guy taking when you’ve literally been sonned in so many mma discussions and have so many casual opinions. Love or hate me, I’ve proven I know my shit when it comes down to it. You haven’t. That mas shit is a good example of how you think. Yet I’m the one who’s supposed to prove myself. Hypocrite mf. Let’s see your video mr trains with werdum.
You proven you're liar you fuck. Lol. I love how your pushing it on me, your projection. I never claimed I trained with Werdum, i claimed I seen him at the gym, that's it. Why would their be a video of me. I never claimed I'm a fighter boxer martial artist LIKE YOU HAVE, you ducking idiot. How much of a clown are you? I'm asking to prove it, show me your videos, record martial arts. These are the things I never claimed. You claimed these things I never did. You are such a manipulative mentally ill human, you're making up shit as you go. It's fucken sad. Dude, bro. This is getting creepy.

60EEE036-44DA-414D-9D65-372D55846876.jpeg But hey, you win.@Mescalinedreams

I have lied about everything I claimed, about being a fighter, boxer, and martial artist. In fact I lied so much you can't even find me uttering those on here. Unlike you. But yea, you win buddy, go get help.

Lol you got me. Old ass photo, 280 pounds, not lifting, boxing at that time. Well done. Means nothing.

I’ll post something up if you will, how about that.

you act like it’s me who needs to prove myself. We prove ourselves with the way we think bro. That speaks volumes. Have you done that? Because I’ve just seen a lot of hater shit / casual level opinions that I wouldn’t expect out of a supposed martial artist.

hypocrite
Lol, why should I post something. I NEVER CLAIRMD THESE THINGS YOU HAVE. What are you talking about, you idiot. The deflection and embarrassment is just the icing. Lol

Lol, "If Nate's face wasn't out of shape".

And why was his face "out of shape"? Jorge literally rearranged it.

If you have watched nates career u can go all the way back to his early ufc wins and see his bloody face triangling people while flexing. It wasnt just jorge...

Back