Masvidal would have been rocked by Nate

Mas beat the shit out of him.
I know MMA math is sus but during rounds 2 and 3 I was like, "Damn Mas was beating the piss out of Nate while Leon is just point fighting". I thought Leon would probably beat Mas, but not so sure.

Masvidal was absolutely slowing down in that fight and Diaz was robbed of his best opportunity to make something happen, which he was clearly capable of. The whole narrative surrounding that fight is ridiculous. Diaz had already taken the worst of it and was finally starting to get going. It's like if they had stopped the first Shogun/Hendo fight after the third. Gotta give the guy a chance to come back after taking damage when their opponent is fading.

That fight was going badly for Nate. Nate took an insane amount of damage in the first 2 minutes of the fight.

I would like to see them run it back and see how it would play out if Nate could avoid that early onslaught

Thank you!

To act like it was all over when we've actually seen Nate make runs against Conor and Leon after rough starts I think is just hating. Yes he lost 2 of those fights but he was inches away from a comeback victory. Not saying it's likely he would've beat Masvidal but there's a decent chance those rounds would've been very interesting.
Thank you!

To act like it was all over when we've actually seen Nate make runs against Conor and Leon after rough starts I think is just hating. Yes he lost 2 of those fights but he was inches away from a comeback victory. Not saying it's likely he would've beat Masvidal but there's a decent chance those rounds would've been very interesting.
facts

@Kb7 is convinced I must be biased for having suggested it.

But that’s haters for ya. Some people live in their own little hypocritical world.

facts

@Kb7 is convinced I must be biased for having suggested it.

But that’s haters for ya
Oooooh, one guy agreed with you. Must be bias. lol. Hey beetlejuice, pull up that Masvidal/Nate Diaz thread.

You're so butthurt and melting that I called you out your bullshit, rent free.

I used to think of that fight continued Nate would’ve maybe won the rounds but probably lost the fight, however, it’s possible Mate could have gotten a finish, it’s a shame that he doesn’t really go for the kill anymore he nearly had Leon out of there with a TKO finish, the guy who Sherdog says has pillow hands just managed to nearly knockout a top contender.

Nate couldn't go for the kill because his mobility had already been hampered by Leon's kicks.

It's just as likely if not moreso that Edwards got too comfortable breaking Nate down for the first 23 minutes and got caught getting too relaxed.

@MescalineDreams

you're such a fucking mental ill idiot, dude. You started clamoring Diaz won the third round against Masvidal, claiming he had more head significant strikes. Fucking wrong, facts
And stats prove to otherwise. Now your going to a successful last minute against Leon to shownehy he could have won the Masvidal? Get real, the fight was stopped, Diaz lost deal with it. You're such a weirdo, im embarrassed, I love it. I love how you lack awareness. I also love how you shit people's physical appearances in that one Argentinian guy, that you fail to recognize you're just projecting ever single one of your inner insecurities on this site. You even called
me out to fly to Vancouver because I called you a liar, who does that? How bout prove it with videos, combat record. Anything. Instead you resort to the lowest form of being a loser and wanting to prove it by telling someone to fly half away around the country and get into Canada for you to prove something when you can prove here without shy of that.

Oooooh, one guy agreed with you. Must be bias. lol. Hey beetlejuice, pull up that Masvidal/Nate Diaz thread.

You're so butthurt and melting that I called you out your bullshit, rent free.
Only thing you did was expose how much of an scum bag you are lol

not much else. You acted like a drunken unhinged weirdo, stalking my Twitter like a jealous ex GF.. lol

Your mma opinions are consistently garbage. Biased as all hell. Almost always driven by hate and bias. Guess all that training with werdum only does so much. Oh right, you only seen him in the gym once.

<{outtahere}><{outtahere}>

Nope, it was not. Especially since Masvidal even said himself that he was tired and Nate had already started having some success on the feet in the 3rd.

There’s some who believe that anyone even acknowledging the idea that those last 2 rounds were likely to be very interesting is a retard.

Even though I guarantee, if you asked a room full of the greatest minds in the sport, analysts, fighters, etc.. the vast majority would largely agree. Especially after tonight.

Some people just see what they want to see and logic goes out the window
From Masvidal: “I don’t get tired and shy away from anybody. I’ve lost fights and been out-pointed or I’ve been out-skilled in a position but I’ve never lost a fight because my fatigue was in question and I was hurt and I was tired and I was backing up. My nickname dictates I’m not going to take a step back. Whether I’m tired or hurt, you’re just going to get more of a dog out of me." I dont see Jorge saying that he was tired

@MescalineDreams

you're such a fucking mental ill idiot, dude. You started clamoring Diaz won the third round against Masvidal, claiming he had more head significant strikes. Fucking wrong, facts
And stats prove to otherwise. Now your going to a successful last minute against Leon to shownehy he could have won the Masvidal? Get real, the fight was stopped, Diaz lost deal with it. You're such a weirdo, im embarrassed, I love it. I love how you lack awareness. I also love how you shit people's physical appearances in that one Argentinian guy, that you fail to recognize you're just projecting ever single one of your inner insecurities on this site. You even called
me out to fly to Vancouver because I called you a liar, who does that? How bout prove it with videos, combat record. Anything. Instead you resort to the lowest form of being a loser and wanting to prove it by telling someone to fly half away around the country and get into Canada for you to prove something when you can prove here without shy of that.
Some people are capable of being reasonable and thinking. Your biased hate filled ass will always won’t even acknowledge the things that 99% of fighters and minds in the sport likely would. Especially after last night.

Hate literally drives everything you do. That’s why your mma opinions are always shit and you’ll always be a step behind. And it’s why the only response to getting dumpstered in a debate is bringing up drunken 2 year old threads where I boasted about my ability as a fighter. You’ll never let that shit go because it’s all you have. You can’t hang any other way.

Only thing you did was expose how much of an scum bag you are lol

not much else. You acted like a drunken unhinged weirdo, stalking my Twitter like a jealous ex GF.. lol

Your mma opinions are consistently garbage. Biased as all hell. Almost always driven by hate and bias. Guess all that training with werdum only does so much. Oh right, you only seen him in the gym once.

<{outtahere}><{outtahere}>
You're just butthurt, Where is the record of yours? Where is it? Where's that boxing?

non fucking existent, dude you're such a lieing scumbag, holy shits embarrassing how much a liar you're. Now you're playing the victim because I said I seen Werdum at the gym and he loves guys like you, bitches like you? Who claim they are something when they are
Clearly now. You still butthurt about that? Lol.

You're so mentally ill, i mean get help.

Attachments

• 53AF4973-F9EE-4418-9F72-70979A7B778C.jpeg
    53AF4973-F9EE-4418-9F72-70979A7B778C.jpeg
    147.7 KB · Views: 3
Only a complete moron thinks he was even close to being in that Masvidal fight. From start to finish he was outclassed, beaten up and humiliated.

If the ref didn’t stop the fight or if Nate’s face wasn’t out of shape. We need a rematch for sure. How interesting that would be but sadly he’s done

edit: I don’t mean Nate is done in a literal sense, what I mean is his “face” is somewhat done. Damaged scar tissue, higher chance of his fights getting stopped due to dumb refs. Nate is not done, not close.

You're a dumbass...he's gotten totally dominated for most of his last 2 fights. Diaz is a huge punching bag.

@MescalineDreams

Lol who’s really the liar

You claimed you trained with Werdum. Only to later say “you just seen him in the gym”.

You consistently produce casual level opinions and you move kind an average YouTube hater. You know why I brought up martial arts background to begin with years ago? It’s because people who have it generally tend to be more objective, impartial and don’t fall into those irrational, emotion driven hate trains like the average untrained masses might.

That’s why I didn’t even think you trained when we first met. You move like a casual In more than a few ways. Yet you want to call me a liar because I haven’t posted a video yet. Please. You haven’t proved that you know a damn thing about this sport and you’ve had ample time to do so.

We don’t know who anyone really is or their background behind these sherdog masks, but it’s pretty easy to tell when someone knows their shit or has some sort of background. Only thing you’ve done is proved you ain’t shit, yet you wanna call me a liar like you’re above me.

comedy.

you’re a joke.

go stalk my Twitter some more

If you’re ever here and want to train then my doors open. See for yourself. But I’m sure you’ll keep bringing up 2 year old shit and beating a dead horse until the end because that’s how petty ass haters move.

Some people are capable of being reasonable and thinking. Your biased hate filled ass will always won’t even acknowledge the things that 99% of fighters and minds in the sport likely would. Especially after last night.

Hate literally drives everything you do. That’s why your mma opinions are always shit and you’ll always be a step behind. And it’s why the only response to getting dumpstered in a debate is bringing up drunken 2 year old threads where I boasted about my ability as a fighter. You’ll never let that shit go because it’s all you have. You can’t hang any other way.
Lol, it's funny you claim im biased, yet when fighters actually shit on Diaz and Conor you dismess it, but only bring up the good proclamation because it fits your bias narrative.

Hey Cory, you're embarrassing. Go back to putting lasers on your balls to raise testosterone, you clearly lack it.

Lol who’s really the liar

You claimed you trained with Werdum. Only thing later say “you just seen him in the gym”.

You consistently produce casual level opinions and you move kind an average YouTube hater. You know why I brought up martial arts background to begin with years ago? It’s because people who have it generally tend to be more objective, impartial and don’t fall into those irrational, emotion driven hate trains like the average untrained masses might.

That’s why I didn’t even think you trained when we first met. You move like a casual In more than a few ways. Yet you want to call me a liar because I haven’t posted a video yet. Please. You haven’t proved that you know a damn thing about this sport and you’ve had ample time to do so.

We don’t know who anyone really is or their background behind these sherdog masks, but it’s pretty easy to tell when someone knows their shit or has some sort of background. Only thing you’ve done is proved you ain’t shit, yet you wanna call me a liar like you’re above me.

comedy.

you’re a joke.

go stalk my Twitter some more
Lol, your mask is you fake you liar. Who's the joke? A guy who claims he's fighter, boxer, mixed martial artist but when gets pressured he resorts to playing the victim and claiming everyone is bias and projecting. That is what you do.

Buddy, you fucking keyboard warrior tp the core. Everyone about you is a lie and fraudulent fantasy concocted in your drug riddled brain. Holy shit. Get fucking help.

Back