Masvidal would destroy Nate right?

mas heat harder than conor, has a better cardio than conor, and better grappling, he will destroy nate, end of the story.

I think the poll thread speaks volumes. I just checked again and it's 109 Masvidal 108 Nate. I voted Nate, but my mind set was if someone pointed a gun to my head and forced me to bet. It's a matchup I haven't been more excited for in awhile. Cowboy vs Gaethje level as far as recent fights go.
Bullshit. Rory ragdolled Nate bad. So did benson

Both Rory and Benson are one full weight class heavier than Nate Diazs natural weight moron. Besides prime Rory and Benson could annihilate anyone in top ten today.

I think Masvidal would be too much for Nate.

Great chin, great cardio, great focus- wont get punked.

Also more power and speed in his strikes, better wrestling and very good def BJJ.

I think Nate wouldnt be able to do much tbh

You lost me at great cardio.

Nate's BJJ is so sick, if he landed one takedown in the first half of any round I think he would finish Jorge. However, he is not really known for his fight IQ, and it would just turn into a brawl ... in which case its still 50/50.

When’s the last time Jorge outstruck someone to a decision? Is he going to stop Nate? Idk about that.

5 rounder the longer it goes the better odds for Nate, Nates ground and clinch game is a lot better too.

But I do see Masvidal tagging him without much of a problem, great fight

Nate has this fight. Jorge is getting a LOT of heat behind him right now because of his last fight, but I think Nate can beat him in almost every way.

I think Nate has a way better ground game and would sub Mas. Or atleast win tje fight with it

Masvidal might be even worse at winning a decision. I don't see a finish in this fight but Nate can outwork some very good fighters (Cowboy, Pettis come to mind). Masvidal loses decisions to low workrate guys like Maia and Larkin lol. Gotta see Diaz out working him

Don’t forget chiesa dropped masvidal. Chiesa doesn’t have a ton of power. Nate might find his button.

Gangster vs gangster. Great boxing, more power, better speed, better defense. Do you think Nate would win if they ever fight?

Sometimes pace, pressure and cardio are more important than technique. Jorge likes to lay back a little too much. Diaz definitely could win.

I can't see past Masvidal. He's physically stronger, IMO has better hands and definitely has more punching power. Diaz isn't taking him down, no chance - Maia struggled to have his way at times with Jorge.

Masvidal via bloody UD, or a TKO in the 3rd round.

Umm lasting 3 rounds means you were atleast competitive to not get ko or tko the whole match...

Destroy is like what Connor did to Aldo or nagganou did to overeem. Stop talking like a teenager when describing words .

Semantics. Rory humiliated Nate. You might say he 'destroyed' him.

Gangster vs gangster. Great boxing, more power, better speed, better defense. Do you think Nate would win if they ever fight?
He already lost to Nate's teammate, Gilbert Melendez. I think he will lose to Nate too.

Moose humiliated Rory in one round. That's what destroys looks like.

You're petty. The sign of a weak mind. And the Moose/Rory fight went into the second round. You really are a laughing stock. lol

Back