Masvidal would destroy Colby

There both turds but I think Colby smashes him. Masvidal is a sellout.

You can’t really say usmans wrestling is better.
All we know is that they trained together many years.
This could be the biggest fight either guy could get and one guy wants it and the other guy won’t entertain the thought.
And Colby has to be ranked higher as well. That should tell you all you need to know.

If Colby wants to wrestle... he'll dominate. If he wants to stand and pitter-patter with strikes, I think Mas picks it up. It's all on what Colby wants to do.

Masvidal has been ducking Colby for years. Chaos wrecks him

Usman's wrestling is stronger than Colby's and he sometimes got stuffed by Mas.
Also, the only wrestling that Usman was able to implement against Mas was wall and stall, which isn't Colby's game.
Let's not forget Mas also took that fight on super short notice.
So I think we would be left with a striking battle in which Mas would destroy Colby, since Masvidal is IMO the best striker at 170.

if jorge thinks that he signed to fight him for the dec ppv but he doesnt so he didnt.

jorge couldnt strike colby when on his back looking at the roof.

jorge gets paid when he fight jorge said so.
True but I mean if he's getting PPV points, let him headline vs Nick. Doesn't affect rankings, it's not a title eliminator. Just a fun fight that will sell well. They both get paid. We get to watch Masvidal destroy another Diaz brother. Everyone's happy, right?

Usman's wrestling is stronger than Colby's and he sometimes got stuffed by Mas.
Also, the only wrestling that Usman was able to implement against Mas was wall and stall, which isn't Colby's game.
Let's not forget Mas also took that fight on super short notice.
So I think we would be left with a striking battle in which Mas would destroy Colby, since Masvidal is IMO the best striker at 170.

True but I mean if he's getting PPV points, let him headline vs Nick. Doesn't affect rankings, it's not a title eliminator. Just a fun fight that will sell well. They both get paid. We get to watch Masvidal destroy another Diaz brother. Everyone's happy, right?

to bad nick already turned down the fight

I oh so wish your thread title was true.

colby would just give him free hugs and tie him up. He gets a couple of punches around to do significant damage before the free love begins.

I’m a Masvidal fan ....but Colby has a really good chance imo

Too bad he's so afraid to fight him then

{<hhh]

Both guys support Bunker Boy. Dana would never let this fight happen

Back