Masvidal would destroy Colby

GoatArtemLobov

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Usman's wrestling is stronger than Colby's and he sometimes got stuffed by Mas.
Also, the only wrestling that Usman was able to implement against Mas was wall and stall, which isn't Colby's game.
Let's not forget Mas also took that fight on super short notice.
So I think we would be left with a striking battle in which Mas would destroy Colby, since Masvidal is IMO the best striker at 170.

I am a Mas fan and a Colby hater. But it is looking more and more that Mas is avoiding that fight while Colby is gunning for that fight. Makes me think Mas knows he doesnt have a chance from their training experiences. It is kind of disappointing tbh since Mas is a G.

smoking blunts
drinking fine liquor
lots of BMF sex
campaigning for Biden

maybe later bruhh

Colby is a turd buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut 50-44 Covington.

Masvidal has nothing for colby. Same for burns and just like usman. He's limited

I know it's not in any sort of real fight situation and it's older, but there's a decent amount of footage out there of Colby and Masvidal grappling, and Masvidal wins 0% of all of it. Colby completely schooled him, it wasn't close, and he couldn't stay on his feet for long.
Masvidal constantly allows himself to be backed up into the cage, Colby would be all over him and he'd do fookin' nootin'.

smoking blunts
drinking fine liquor
lots of BMF sex
campaigning for Biden

maybe later bruhh
Isn't Masvidal a pretty proud and ardent Trump supporter?

Everyone should've realized by now that Mas knows he'd lose against Colby and Edwards, that's why he is ducking the fight like the plague.

After seeing Masvidal's lackluster performance against Usman, I would give Covington the advantage if they fought. I hate to say it, but Jorge's had his 15 minutes of fame when he beat Askren and won the BMF belt. The real Masvidal is what we saw against Usman and what we will see in up coming fights. He's good, but not great.

TS wins stupid thread of the day award...

Isn't Masvidal a pretty proud and ardent Trump supporter?

he was ..<Lmaoo>

he will support our new president either way ... just like Dana does !!

kisses ass to make sure his business keeps going ... bizz as usual

Back