Media Masvidal - We're moving on.

conor wants no part of anyone right now.

he'll wait for an opportunity to swoop in. Maybe if Tony beats Khabib that'll be his ticket.

Conor has been consistent in his messaging this year. Frankly I love it that he didn’t call anyone out because now they are all scourned lovers like Mas.

That said, Mas is probably the odd on favorite for next fight.

Because he doesnt like him,doesnt want to make it easy for him.

You must understand,Conor hasnt done anything to earn this fight. It was to Bispings benefit to open up the gates to let GSP fight him.
But Khabib doesnt care about that,he wants Conor to earn the fight,and for the UFC to compensate him so well that he is forced to consider it.
The UFC doesnt WANT Khabib to be champion,they want CONOR to be champ. They are going to use EVERYTHING they have to influence this to happen.
Khabib knows this and is gonna make them fuckin sweat before he has to go through all that bullshit again.

Its really tiring trying to explain this to people over and over all they go on about is how much money he could make. All that bad blood is toxic and khabib having to sit listening this guy trashing he's dad, wife and religon for months is hard to take and remain calm. Him and he's coach both said they dont want to go through another camp of that toxic crap.

Because he doesnt like him,doesnt want to make it easy for him.

You must understand,Conor hasnt done anything to earn this fight. It was to Bispings benefit to open up the gates to let GSP fight him.
But Khabib doesnt care about that,he wants Conor to earn the fight,and for the UFC to compensate him so well that he is forced to consider it.
The UFC doesnt WANT Khabib to be champion,they want CONOR to be champ. They are going to use EVERYTHING they have to influence this to happen.
Khabib knows this and is gonna make them fuckin sweat before he has to go through all that bullshit again.
the ufc has to know that conors not rdy for khabib.

why wouldnt khabib want to fight conor again? i know hes not scared of him.
its an easy payday and puts a stamp on it. This i dont understand

Why are you so obsessed with payday ? Khabib's already loaded. He's not going to fight again a guy he already destroyed. Did Conor gave a rematch to Aldo ? No, so why should Khabib ?
Khabib wants to fight the ferguson and gaethje of the sport. He wants fights that matter. He would get his pay day no matter who he fights. It will happen anyway, it just doesnt have to be now.

Well mas just said on twitter that Conor turned the fight down
I get my twitter news from here and another forum Im on lol. I'm not surprised, he went out of his way to not acknowledge Mas during the post fight.

Why would he want to listen to that trash talk again? Or let Herb Dean not call any fouls? Or have Dana pay off the judges ? He already has 50mil in the bank according to Dana.

He already put a stamp on it when conor tapped. An example of not putting a stamp on it would be a split decision or 48-47.
i get not wanting to hear the shittalk again....what i mean by "stamp" is conor couldnt have the excuse of not training, drinkin/partying etc.

Its really tiring trying to explain this to people over and over all they go on about is how much money he could make. All that bad blood is toxic and khabib having to sit listening this guy trashing he's dad, wife and religon for months is hard to take and remain calm. Him and he's coach both said they dont want to go through another camp of that toxic crap.
I think they will TRY to tone it down,but the bad blood itself is simmering,its still there and it can just escalate despite best intentions.
Besides all that,you dont just fight Conor,your basically fighting against the entire UFC. Trust me when I say Khabib will demand Herb dean is not the ref in the rematch

he doesn't want to let Conor jump the line again. You have to remember Khabib had signed the contract to fight Alvarez then Conor took the title shot and Conor sat on the title and wouldn't defend.

Nobody even remembers this anymore, or the fact that Conor went 1-1 with Nate prior to being gifted that shot over legit LW contenders.

I don't think he will name his next opponent until the khabib/tony fight is done. If tony wins he will get the next title shot if not there probably is a good chance he fights Masvidal.

Conor vs Wonderboy is the fight to make, I didn't know I wanted it but now I need it.

Don't let the Cowboy fight fool you. Conor is a 155er. Stop trying to bully him. If you want the fight so bad, go to 155 and fight him. Othetwise, fight for the title which u deserve.

Why are you so obsessed with payday ? Khabib's already loaded. He's not going to fight again a guy he already destroyed.Did Conor gave a rematch to Aldo ? No, so why should Khabib ?
Why are you so obsessed with payday ? Khabib's already loaded. He's not going to fight again a guy he already destroyed. Did Conor gave a rematch to Aldo ? No, so why should Khabib ?
Khabib wants to fight the ferguson and gaethje of the sport. He wants fights that matter. He would get his pay day no matter who he fights. It will happen anyway, it just doesnt have to be now.
technically, conor did give him the rematch and aldo turned it down, remember? but i get wat ur sayin

I think they will TRY to tone it down,but the bad blood itself is simmering,its still there and it can just escalate despite best intentions.
Besides all that,you dont just fight Conor,your basically fighting against the entire UFC. Trust me when I say Khabib will demand Herb dean is not the ref in the rematch
You can tone down acting, but when two guys truly hate each other it’s just gonna keep getting worse. Jones vs DC is the perfect example.

Back