News Masvidal Vs Usman confirmed by Dana White for Vegas International Fight Week

Street Jesus is getting wrestle fucked

Dana also says that if Mas wins, they may do the rematch in Miami. God, I hate that shit. Usman has defended the belt one time. If he loses, there’s no need for a rematch unless it’s a razor thin decision or something like that.

1st title defense in Miami. Not necessarily the rematch

Usman grinds out jorge for 4 rounds and knocks him out in the 5th round.

Good, hope he wins, buuuuut, lets all hope its not a setup for Conor's 3rd belt, i mean i like the fight, but i dont like that it could mean Conor getting a 3rd belt.

Back to the prelims for Masvidal!
Seriously, since when beating Askren and Nate Diaz is enough to earn you a title fight?

Perhaps you forgot he also knocked Till out cold.

@The Fat Mexican Orale vato. I think you should lay off the queso crema, it's clogging your brain ese
giphy.gif

So i guess this means Conor vs Gaethje or Conor vs Diaz 3?

Hoping Masvidal wins so there's a champ with a personality but I really don't see it happening.

I like Mas, but Marty is gonna wrestlefuck him. This is a pretty easy fight for Usman, suppose he deserved it after the tough fight with Colby

Good, hope he wins, buuuuut, lets all hope its not a setup for Conor's 3rd belt, i mean i like the fight, but i dont like that it could mean Conor getting a 3rd belt.
Oh, you better believe Dana is praying for Mas to win. Then he gets to make Mas vs Connie for WW strap. Dana would fucking love that

Great opportunity for Jorge to finally win a legitimate UFC belt.

This is great news!! I mean it's a long way away.....International Fight Week is July.
But yes it's a very interesting fight. Hard to call it....but I'm definitely gonna be rooting for Masvidal.
And I've no doubt the build-up is gonna be good, the beef between these two is simmering nicely even now!

Oh, you better believe Dana is praying for Mas to win. Then he gets to make Mas vs Connie for WW strap. Dana would fucking love that
I mean Dana is even now planning Masvidal's title defense location?? Well that would appear to be a bit premature. Maybe he said it just to stir up the Usman camp a bit or something.

I like it. Jorge deserves a title shot. I think he can win it... but it's an uphill battle.

Back to the prelims for Masvidal!

Seriously, since when beating Askren and Nate Diaz is enough to earn you a title fight?

Ever since those two victories are preceded by a brutal KO that sent Darren Till to 185.

Not to mention Askren was undefeated and a double champ of two other promotions with no small amount of hype behind him -- and Jorge broke a UFC record in defeating him. Nate has always been a fan favorite and regarded as a tough fight and was coming off a win over Pettis.

Usman doesn't qualify for the BMF belt because he has less than 10 losses.

Brutal. Take your like and leave, sir.

Last edited:
How am I supposed to get excited for a fight in July?

He’s was down 2-2/1-3 going into the 5th against Colby in a stand up battle. A hell of a stretch to say he’s a tier above.

It was tied. One judge that it 3-1 in his favor.

Also, you can make the argument that Usman is a tier above because he's beaten everybody in the top five except for Masvidal. Masvidal's big wins at WW are Nate and two guys who aren't in the division anymore.

ELz-m3XUEAAUB7H.0.0.jpg

Back