News Masvidal Vs Usman confirmed by Dana White for Vegas International Fight Week

Please baptize Snoozeman. Flying Knee to the chin.
tenor.gif

Too bad, I had hoped Conor would become the 14th fighter to beat Masvidal.

Is it me or has the UFC been announcing fights wayyyy too far out? Tony Vs Khabib is still almost 3 months away and it seems like its been announced since october. Now we get a fight announced 6 months from now? Thats a long time for masvidal to sit on this hype.

Masvidal and Usman are both recovering from injuries. I think Masvidal said something like he needs til May before he can start a camp? His hands needed healing I think? I know Usman has been wearing a cast as well. I think July’s the soonest they could make this fight with the allotted recovery time then training camps

In b4 Masvidal win, then Mas vs Conor, Conor wins and the UFC markets him as a triple champ <NotListening>

Masvidal via flying knee

Edit: IF MAS WINS THEYRE COMING TO MIAMI. LETS FUCKING GOOOO. Fight just got much better

Man usman is gonna light this guy up. I’ve only seen him a few times but he’s a complete tier above everyone else the same way jon Jones was/is.

He’s was down 2-2/1-3 going into the 5th against Colby in a stand up battle. A hell of a stretch to say he’s a tier above.

So who Conor gonna fight if Jorge usman and Khabib are booked ?
Diaz 3 ?

July... long time on the bench for Masvidal

That'll be a fun one though when it happens.

Each round is over once Jorge back up against the cage. Hard to be excited.

Dana also says that if Mas wins, they may do the rematch in Miami. God, I hate that shit. Usman has defended the belt one time. If he loses, there’s no need for a rematch unless it’s a razor thin decision or something like that.

Is Usman christian? If not Masvidal will baptize him on national TV.

Back