Masvidal VS McGregor... Who wins? [POLL]

Masvidal VS McGregor

• Total voters
in a 1 round fight coked up mcgregor would smash his face in.

Masvidal would finish Conor in under 3 rounds. First round Conor would find success and maybe some success in the second round but eventually he would get tired and wilt.

It’s ok.

A8phAnJEDAs8038v8UgzIQyucXPNLNGz9dhJibRgt4OlI0q6oQONUHmiYLjr0BUIQAOnjufrMoZbF-ikW1WH_oxcQjPehMTSXuOoVstvZA=w500-h251-nc

I can’t help your stupidity.

I didn’t think what I said was too complex but it appears to be for you.
It's too complex for you to explain it clearly, I get it, you made a cunt of yourself, just back away from it, don't stay on a sinking ship, I won't follow you around.

It's too complex for you to explain it clearly, I get it, you made a cunt of yourself, just back away from it, don't stay on a sinking ship, I won't follow you around.
upload_2019-7-13_18-27-7.gif

How do you not understand it.

That is fucking mind blowing and rather upsetting that you have that low iq. But only expected from a Conor fan...

A flash knockout and a fight where Georgie got knocked down from the first punch thrown, and now he's suddenly a world beater because he said something about a chicken meal and fizzy pop. Dude was beaten by fucking Al Iaquinta not to long ago. What a joke.

Nah, he lied to you guys. He weighs 177. During the first Diaz fight.
Could be more too

His coach said he was around that much before cutting to 155.

When he knew he didn't have to cut anymore, he could have bulked up even more (before cutting water weight)

SO the large majority think Jorge will serve COnor the 3 piece with a soda. But we all know Connman is too scared to accept this fight. He is too scared to even tweet about it.

View attachment 615637

How do you not understand it.

That is fucking mind blowing and rather upsetting that you have that low iq. But only expected from a Conor fan...
Haha, just admit your post was weird as fuck and made no sense, or alternatively, explain it, easy.

Mcgregor should definitely accept this fight. But even if he did manige to win , he would have zero chance against usman.

Conor has better cardio at 145+155 than he does at 170. So McGregor at 155 and Masvidal at 170.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Dunno, McGregors 1-2 vs hood rats <{MingNope}>
I don't see him getting in masvidals head but the shit talk between the two would be fking priceless
I maintain that Jorge is too dumb for trash talk to work he’s like a Diaz

At this point Masvidal

Not much is to be expected from Conor unless he completely changes the person he has become.

Too much money, cocaine, hookers and rape chargers for his feeble mind

Jesus, 13 loss guy is all of a sudden the sherdog GOAT after picking the winning lottery numbers.
Future threads,
“Would Masvidal beat Prime Fedor?”
“Is Masvidal a better mma wrestler than GSP?”
“Could Jorge Masvidal knock out prime Tyson?”
“ Does Masvidal belong on mma Mt.Rushmore?”
“Could Masvidal dunk on Shaq?”
“ Prime Ali vs Masvidal. Who you got?”
“Triple threat match, who wins? Orca, Great White or Jorge Masvidal?”

Glad I'm not the only one who finds all this ridiculous. Masvidal is good, but let's pump the brakes here people god damn lol

Why are they so many post like "McGregor vs this guy 1 or 2 weight class above" it's so unfair what about Romero vs masvidal? Or what about Romero vs NGannou while were at IT? A fighter on the class above will be favorite Most of the Time..

Interesting that the odds have been released for a purely fictional matchup. I get it, it's an exciting thought.

Anyway, I'd definitely pay to watch McGregor get handed another loss. I'd be curious to see how Jorge would handle McGreg's trash talk. Conor would probably hold back a bit this time around, in my view, knowing that he's got a true fucking badass in front of him, who's even better at that game than he is. It would be nice to watch Masvidal walk around with his hands behind his back during staredowns, while McGregor would be screaming, trying to play the intimidation game without much success, with Masvidal cracking smiles and remaining silent.

Masvidal is a much more complete fighter than McGregor. Solid wrestling, some damn good subs, very good cardio, some flashy kicks and some mean fucking punches. Honestly, I always liked the guy and was excited to watch him fight, but since he beat Cerrone, he's becoming one of my favourite fighters at this point. I hope he gets this fight, and the major pay check that comes with it.

Back