Masvidal vs Mcgreger

I’ll stop replying in more than one message when you stop private messaging me creeper. Your claim to Conor’s great boxing is he beat Diaz? That’s really what you are saying? If you look at the strike totals he was out boxed but people look at the knock downs.

Masvidal out boxed Till, Kj Noons easily. He has better technique going to the body and doesn’t rely on one one punch like Conor does. He had better head movent as well. Your evidence was because Conor stalemated Diaz he is better...ok bro. You gonna tell me his kicking and elbow game are better? What about wrestling and cardio? Not to mention heart.

Conor is middle top ten at 155 in the UFC and struggles with bigger guys. Jorge is bigger and Conor’s antics won’t work on him. It would go a couple rounds and Conor May land but there is Noway in hell he had the peer to finish him and when he realizes that he will quit like he always does when out matched. This is not a hype train if you look way back in my posts I been saying Masvidal has the best boxing in mma for longer than you been on Conor’s unit.
Do you even read what i write? You have a strange habit of putting words in my mouth. I never claimed Conors boxing skills off his fight with Nate. It’s very hard to have a normal conversation with you because you just make up all this shit and say that i have said it when I never have. Are you schizophrenic or something?

You also said Conor would avoid a fight with masvidal. Like what do you base that off? Conor has never ducked Masvidal.

Last edited:
Ahah Conor has no chance, he has nothing against Mas, NOTHING!!!!
DANA BOOK THIS SHIT!!!

Even if Masvidal wins Conor fans will make blame it all on the size advantage

To see the best efforts of both men, this would need to be at 155. Conor either catches Jorge in the first round and sleeps him with a matrix combo or the Cuban Diaz brother drags Conor into the deep water and pours it on him to a late round TKO or UD.

Back