Masvidal vs GSP?

Definitely not.

Masvidal would stand zero chance.

GSP has already said he'd only come back for Khabib (challenge) and Conor (money)

GSP will not come back, and he doesn't need to. People wanting him to fight again every 2 min when he already retired twice and is almost 40 is a sign that he's a true legend of the sport. Wish him the best.

If for some reason Masvidal happens to get his hands on the ww strap, Georges will take that fight in a hartbeat

I love Mas., But GSP would give him a vagina.

Mas is a very good, entertaining fighter who is not hot and steamy with popularity.

However GSP is tactician and GOAT. Besides Mas beat Nate Diaz whose record is 12-34 and he looses fights more then my sister does. Nate is one of the worst fighters ever walked on earth so dont get confused by this Masvidal beat Nate thing and put Mas vs GSP or serious opponents.

It is hard to know how good current gsp is. If he has his old takedown skills at that weight at his age , he’d be amazing. That is a big if.

GSP even now wrecks Jorge and derails one of the VERY few stars the UFC have right now.

So that stands zero chance of happening. Which is the exact same reason why GSP vs Khabib will never happen.

I say yes.
GSP breaks his face the way he did to Koscheck.....is this CLOWN serious asking for this FIGHT!!???? <45><45><45><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>:sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper:<Moves><Moves>

Back