Media Masvidal & Valerie Loureda friendly on IG

I was saying George was banging her months ago
Latinslovetobang

Isnt this the snitch who snitch on a fighter for talking to her? She should stick to Instagram "modeling" instead of fighting. Another PVZ with a shittier character.

Lol Jorge wearing a beanie inside where it's warm

Isnt this the snitch who snitch on a fighter for talking to her? She should stick to Instagram "modeling" instead of fighting. Another PVZ with a shittier character.
Which girl broke your heart? Go on you can tell us

I ain't mad at him. Rockhold might be a little salty though

Masvidal was the one who posted the DMs

He's a snitch as much as she is

I can't believe two humans of the opposite sex are doing stuff together

Luke BTFO again SMH

bq9hsadzuwh31.jpg

also Masvidals relationship with his baby mama is strange. Shes the sister of Abe Kawa IIRC (Jorges manager) and i think Jorge has 1 or 2 kids with her............yet hes just living the playboi lifestyle and they just seem like friends lol. Must be weird af for the kids

I can't believe two humans of the opposite sex are doing stuff together
Can you please save your faux outrage.

There's constant threads about 2 fighters of the opposite sex hanging out. It's not a big deal and it's not insinuating something deeper, just though it was cool.

also Masvidals relationship with his baby mama is strange. Shes the sister of Abe Kawa IIRC (Jorges manager) and i think Jorge has 1 or 2 kids with her............yet hes just living the playboi lifestyle and they just seem like friends lol. Must be weird af for the kids
She's not the mother of his kids, the mother of his kids is a Dominican woman.

Back