Media Masvidal: UFC ‘PROTECTED’ Israel Adesanya from Yoel Romero - who ruined the career of Whittaker

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
“I told everyone that no one is the same after fighting Yoel Romero,” Masvidal wrote on Twitter. “You guys will see. UFC [was] smart for protecting Israel. Yoel wins one and should be next. Should’ve been the one from the get. Rob will never be the same.”

Holy shit did Masvidal expose Adesanya's and the UFC's game? Israel has got to be the LUCKIEST champ ever. He BARELY won against a SICK Kelvin. Almost got knocked out. Next, they gave him a buttered up softened Whittaker who had TWO 5 rounders against YOEL. Masvidal was RIGHT on the money. You are never the same after fighting Yoel. Now Costa, is the next to get wheelhoused. The UFC will IMMEDIETLY book this match, so they give Borrachinha as little time as possible to recover from his previous injuries VS Yoel. Paulo tore his bicep hitting Yoel's titanium cranium and he still couldn't put away that animal. Adesanya is PAMPERED.

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/10/7/...romero-who-ruined-career-robert-whittaker-mma

Masvidal being real.

I love Yoel, but he was out over a year. Not sure how Adesnaya could have fought him.

Now I would love to see him vs Cannonier around the same time as Izzy/Costa. I'd favor Cannonier slightly but Yoel could win, then go on to beat Izzy or Costa.

Holy shit did Masvidal expose Adesanya's and the UFC's game? Israel has got to be the LUCKIEST champ ever. He BARELY won against a SICK Kelvin. Almost got knocked out.
how are you not carded or banned, you have to be one of the most obvious trolls i've seen

Yeah you def dont want a prospect fighting yoel lol who's still the same after fighting him? Costa might be the only one yet lol

Adesanya has two durable brutes waiting in wings with Costa and Romero. We know he’s good, but we’re going to find out how go he really is.

Yoel Romero would absolutely demolish Adesanya. Hope he gets the next title shot.

Well Romero better stop losing and start winning

“I told everyone that no one is the same after fighting Yoel Romero,” Masvidal wrote on Twitter. “You guys will see. UFC [was] smart for protecting Israel. Yoel wins one and should be next. Should’ve been the one from the get. Rob will never be the same.”

Holy shit did Masvidal expose Adesanya's and the UFC's game? Israel has got to be the LUCKIEST champ ever. He BARELY won against a SICK Kelvin. Almost got knocked out. Next, they gave him a buttered up softened Whittaker who had TWO 5 rounders against YOEL. Masvidal was RIGHT on the money. You are never the same after fighting Yoel. Now Costa, is the next to get wheelhoused. The UFC will IMMEDIETLY book this match, so they give Borrachinha as little time as possible to recover from his previous injuries VS Yoel. Paulo tore his bicep hitting Yoel's titanium cranium and he still couldn't put away that animal. Adesanya is PAMPERED.

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/10/7/...romero-who-ruined-career-robert-whittaker-mma

You're trying too hard to make excuses for Izzy winning. No matter what he does you will come up with new excuses.

AND THE NEW, UFC MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD

rickycosta.jpg

They "protected" him by giving him Gastelum...someone who hits hard and has an iron chin who many here predicted would KO Israel

Yeah ok that's revisionist history

Last edited:
Similar to the old Tyson-Ruddick argument: they took years off each others' careers, allowing other pretenders to surpass them.

Jarl

after both fighta whittaker was really injured. it can be truth indeed.

Yoel is an animal

Yet Whittaker beat Yoel both times. Why didnt Yoel win the rematch then?
It wasnt Yoel who beat Robert, it was Israel who beat him.

Back