Masvidal sitting down and looking shook?

Carrying around that fake belt. Hasn’t beaten 1 T10 welterweight as of now
Till must be a middleweight and Askren a newb hoe, ceronne a lightweight also obviously that's why Conor gets a shot for beating him...

100% the fight to make for the BMF belt but laughable to think Masvidal was 'shook' in witnessing what Conor did to Cerrone...

Please.

I think Masvidal realized that the camera was going to be on him and was trying to sit down and look unimpressed by McGregor’s performance when the camera was on him. He was just a little late in doing it

Better boxing, better kicks, better grappling, far better cardio, bigger guy with power in BOTH hands. How do you think he doesn't?
I didn’t say he doesn’t. You were very dismissive of a fighter who has shown to be an incredible striker. No shortage of posts in here like that toward someone who is clearly a divisive figure. But also clearly an incredible striker.

Don’t get it twisted, Masvidal was cheering for Conor as now they will most likely fight and Jorge is about to get PAID. Dude is probably trying to hold back tears of joy.

Why is Mas shook? He is one of the main reasons Cowboy is shot.

The only thing shook is gonna be Conor when Jorge puts his ass on Bambi legs

Looks like he is having fun to me, if you think Masvidal, a guy who's fought free in bareknuckle street fights against 220lb+ men and has over 50+ fights to his name, is afraid to fight Conor for millions of dollars is scared, you are severely delusional.

Lol @ shook.

If anything Jorge was enjoying the show, the guys clearly a fan of Conor.

Hope he gets the fight.

his stock went down, sitting there in a bathrobe with his lackey holding his fake belt.

I noticed that as well. I think that is Steve-O.
yeah I thought so LOL

I got to say, that vegan diet has taken its toll on his face. he looks like he spends a lot of time on an iPad in starbucks.

Dude is enjoying the fight, how is he supposed to look. Moron

Back