Media Masvidal said recently that he’s “never tapped” ... I look’d into it

Hespect.
giphy.gif

I knew he didn't tap in those two submissions because they were chokes and he wouldn't care about brain damage.

Kimura his right arm and let's see if he taps or not. He would care then because he would lose money by not being able to fight any more. But knowing Jorge, he would fake his right arm getting broken by screaming and twisting a bit more to let the ref stop it before he taps or actually breaks.

I knew he didn't tap in those two submissions because they were chokes and he wouldn't care about brain damage.

Kimura his right arm and let's see if he taps or not. He would care then because he would lose money by not being able to fight any more.
Sounds like u got him all figured out

Dude I followed Toby Imada for two years after he got submission of the year over Jorge. Jorge is a fucking gangster he went out cold he DGAF.

Seeing Jorge completely outsmart Askren on Saturday night was very impressive

Dude understands strategy in ways Askren may never comprehend

Masvidal was so underestimated by so many naive fools on here

It's a lot of fun to see the clueless Gamebred haters still being triggered by him days later

A lot of fun indeed

<Goldie11><Goldie11><Goldie11>

Dude I followed Toby Imada for two years after he got submission of the year over Jorge. Jorge is a fucking gangster he went out cold he DGAF.

I got choked out cold like 20 times over eight years of bjj. That’s gangster.

I don't know about bullshit, he definitely looked out from that KO but woke up quickly.

I don't know about bullshit, he definitely looked out from that KO but woke up quickly.

He got rocked no doubt but are we stopping fights now whenever a fighter gets rocked? Was recovered and defending by the time the Ref got there, Ref was even screaming “stop” before he got there. Ref was either Yakuza bought-and-paid-for o_Oo_Oo_O or just sucks.

Fighters like Masvidal and Neer don’t come around very often

These are the guys who would have entered UFC 1

They aren’t in it for the sport of it

They just love the bloodlust

The money is a bonus

i'd be more impressed if he said he'd never been subbed. not tapping is kinda stupid.

i'd be more impressed if he said he'd never been subbed. not tapping is kinda stupid.

To be fair he didn't submit/tap to the chokehold.

More like a TKO than a submission.

Back