Masvidal responds to Canelo

I think the fight with 4 oz gloves would sell like hot cakes, Jorge is a prize fighter. You gotta be prepared to kill or be killed. Get that$

Your star has been rising jorge no doubt, but lets be real here. Canelo is on another level within a boxing ring for you.

Canelo win but people saying Masvidal loses in 2 rounds is ridiculous. They both started boxing around the same age. People just regurgitate the same shitty rhetoric. Masvidals specialty is boxing, its what he grew up doing. Canelo has done it more but Masvidal can box. I would bet if they boxed it would go longer than 6 rounds.

10/10 trolling. The npc's are eating it up hard.

I think the fight with 4 oz gloves would sell like hot cakes, Jorge is a prize fighter. You gotta be prepared to kill or be killed. Get that$
Where did this Jorge’s kill or be killed shit come from. He basically sat back and let wonderboy pick him apart

Then Masvidal should be calling him out for an MMA fight not a boxing one where he'd get whupped.

true, but he knows a boxer would never take the risk to be humiliated in front of the whole world, they earn much more money because they can maintain the illusion that they are legit fighters, while in reality they are legit boxers but not real fighters. if boxers came to MMA and everybody saw how easy they get whooped it would be the end of boxing as a reference combat sport.
it'll happen anyway but they're trying (and doing a good job) at postponing it

If you are not a Boxer then why the fuck are calling a fucking BOXER, just STFU already.....

Masvidal is a cool guy, and a very good MMA-fighter, that came from being a jouneyman to becoming championship-material. Hes one of the big stars of the UFC suddenly. But if he fights Canelo, and Canelo does decide to be a dick and not carry him for the fans sake, he could ko him inside a minute. And bad! Masvidal is a tough dude that wont go down easy, so Canelo would have to ko him really bad. Masvidal is 34. If he fought Canelo it would end his career effectively. So dont do it. Plenty of cool fights for Mas in the UFC. Canelo wont do it anyway tho.

that's what Lawler said before Woodly almost killed em, i like Masvidal but Canelo would murder everyone at WW go down in a boxing match

All these desperate, broke, fledgling MMA guys STILL riding boxing's coattails <45>

source.gif

Jorge needs to stop begging for this fight it's pathetic. Not only would Canelo give him permanent CTE in the first round, it makes MMA look poor
Who cares he’ll get a big pay day and boxing has looked bad because of Pauli’s performance in bareknuckle.

Would anyone legitimately pay for this? I sure as fuck wouldn’t. It makes mma look like shit and it would just piss me off. Also, I like violence as much as the next guy but I feel no pleasure in seeing masvidal get hurt that much just for a payday
I wouldn't pay it
But I definitely would watch
<NewGina>Can you imagine if some how
Some way he wins

Where did this Jorge’s kill or be killed shit come from. He basically sat back and let wonderboy pick him apart
It came earlier this year when he fucked up Till. His mindset has changed.

Poor Masvidal, he's absolutely clueless on how badly he would get hurt by Canelo :D That clown landed a knee on Ben Askren and now he thinks he's the shit haha

talk about clueless lol. Look in the mirror

Canelo win but people saying Masvidal loses in 2 rounds is ridiculous. They both started boxing around the same age. People just regurgitate the same shitty rhetoric. Masvidals specialty is boxing, its what he grew up doing. Canelo has done it more but Masvidal can box. I would bet if they boxed it would go longer than 6 rounds.

Canelo is a better boxer than Masvidal by an order of magnitude and would give him a fucking thrashing in a boxing match.

Why would Masvidal choose MMA over boxing if he had any serious talent in the former? While Canelo was putting work in, Masvidal was fighting tramps in kimbo slice's back garden.

For one, The context is entirely different. Also things that have happened more recently are more relevant in my opinion. Jorge has said in a few interviews. He changed his mind on how he is approaching fights in the last while. Guy has been decisioned plenty of times. Never finished. It makes sense to try and destroy guys.

Back