Masvidal pre-fight prediction

AlzheimersAluminum

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Right before the fight Masvidal said:

"I'm putting my money on Conor first two rounds but Cowboy once he gets in his rhythm - amazing fighter; he can wrestle, can strike, can end the fight at any time."

A minute later, the camera was back in Masvidol's face. Maybe the cat got his tongue because he was embarrassed after he suggested the fight will go at least two rounds. Or maybe he was drinking.

I just wondered what kind of mettle he has about displaying a moment of vulnerability. Does he own it? Does he squirm? Does he deflect and project like trump? I ask the question for gambling purposes.

Right before the fight Masvidal said:

"I'm putting my money on Conor first two rounds but Cowboy once he gets in his rhythm - amazing fighter; he can wrestle, can strike, can end the fight at any time."

A minute later, the camera was back in Masvidol's face. Maybe the cat got his tongue because he was embarrassed after he suggested the fight will go at least two rounds. Or maybe he was drinking.

I just wondered what kind of mettle he has about displaying a moment of vulnerability. Does he own it? Does he squirm? Does he deflect and project like trump? I ask the question for gambling purposes.
We're here to talk about MMA

...Does he deflect and project like trump? I ask the question for gambling purposes.

giphy.gif

You sound like a virgin obsessed with masvidal

if your nickname is "street jesus" and you walk around with a bmf title over your shoulder i find it hard to believe anything would make you squirm.

Back