Masvidal or Conor, who do you have winning?

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
tumblr_pt0jctszG51w67ki0o5_500.gifv
The point is that it will have a massive ppv sells.

That fight will be huge
im speaking from a fans perspective.

Masvidal needs to take on Usman and get that belt, then it’s a big money clash with Conor. Conor gets the title and Masvidal.

Jorge would fuck him up. Imagine McGregor trying to keep up with the bodywork that Mas puts in.

Hard to imagine a world where Conor puts Jorge away, too, which spells trouble for McGregor. As we’ve seen before, if he can’t knock you out, there’s a good chance he’ll be tapping at some point. Only difference here is, Jorge wouldn’t tap him - He’d TKO him.

Conor is just too good in the opening rounds. Unless Masvidal stalls and brings his singlet, he's not lasting more than 2 rounds.
I dunno, he went the distance with prime Semtex... Jorge will be one of the toughest fights Conor can possibly have.

whoever wins the fight will take a lot of damage imo

I'm a Conor fan, but I think Masvidal would take this. I think he is just too big and powerful for Conor. Conor is too small for Welterweight IMO. He should go back to Lightweight.

Only if Jorge puts the BMF belt up for grabs. I know its a trophy belt, but they can arrange for jorge to agree to give it to Conor if Conor wins. While conor promises to give Jorge 1 million dollars or something of his own money if Jorge beats him. That can be very interesting

im speaking from a fans perspective.
you dont like fun fights? what fight could be more exciting than Conor vs Masvidal?

its literally guaranteed violence

Jorge easily. Better striker and better all around fighter. Wouldn't last two rounds.

you dont like fun fights? what fight could be more exciting than Conor vs Masvidal?

its literally guaranteed violence
yeah i guess it would be fun, i guess i just like things to run in a direction that make sense. gaethje vs conor for khabib is the fight imo. conor fights will always be violence, he literally doesn't have a boring fight.

Masvidal will wreck him, but right now, this is the only fight for Conor that makes sense.

If Masvidal throws some of those wild punches like he did against Nate he's going to run into the touch of death.

yeah i guess it would be fun, i guess i just like things to run in a direction that make sense. gaethje vs conor for khabib is the fight imo. conor fights will always be violence, he literally doesn't have a boring fight.
Id rather Conor not enrich Ali or his fighters for a while, Gaethje and Khabib will get it when the time is good and ready.

the fight to make is with Jorge, it makes the most sense right now

Id rather Conor not enrich Ali or his fighters for a while, Gaethje and Khabib will get it when the time is good and ready.

the fight to make is with Jorge, it makes the most sense right now
Khabib getting it from Conor? You mean the guy who made him quit and outstruck him lol. Dreaming...

Khabib getting it from Conor? You mean the guy who made him quit and outstruck him lol. Dreaming...
that was in the past, we'll see what happens next time

I dunno, he went the distance with prime Semtex... Jorge will be one of the toughest fights Conor can possibly have.

He's going to have to clinch like a motherfucker. At range Conor is just next level.

He's going to have to clinch like a motherfucker. At range Conor is just next level.

dont get me wrong, Im still picking Conor. But I see this as the most dangerous fight for Conor.

Back