Masvidal or Conor, who do you have winning?

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

Conor beat Cowboy much easier than Jorge did

Jorge has a much better chin, boxing skills and gas tank than Cowboy though

Would be an all around solid match up

I have Jorge by TKO in the later rounds

Khabib Bless

Second tier fighting of two gatekeepers, I would rather watch two elite fighters clash in April

Jorge dispatches Conlito easily. Callejero Jesus bless.

Conor beat Cowboy much easier than Jorge did

Jorge has a much better chin, boxing skills and gas tank than Cowboy though

Would be an all around solid match up

I have Jorge by TKO in the later rounds

Khabib Bless
Admit it you've missed Conor terribly bud it's okay now you have plenty to post about again.

depends on how much dana is willing to pay mas for that bmf belt

Ends in a decision.

They are too offensively good and Jorge is bigger but not significantly.

50/50 fight. Masvidal l is a little bigger and thus he prob has a slight strength and power advantage but not by much. Meanwhile Conor to me is the more accurate and pinpoint striker.

It's going to be a stand up fight and I feel either one is very capable of beating the other.

Probably Conor but I don't get the point of the fight.

Im going with Conor but Id have to be an idiot to think that this wont be a really tough fight. Jorge is a fucking badass

Probably Conor but I don't get the point of the fight.
tumblr_pt0jctszG51w67ki0o5_500.gifv

Masvidal should win this fight comfortably. He actually uses movement, cuts good angles on his punches, excellent in the clinch, and has a good chin. He also has very fast and powerful hands. Also, his boxing defense is very good as well.

Basically, the opposite of big fight cowboy. And unlike cowboy, he actually wins big fights, and doesn't freeze up, and look like a complete noob.

I thought you were picking Cowboy by ko? Conor had a glass chin?

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Masvidal fucks him up IMO. The early rounds will be competitive, Conor might even drop Masvidal once or twice, but I don't think he will be able to actually finish it.

Conor has a speed and accuracy advantage.

Jorge is better at pacing himself and grappling.

very interesting fight i'm 50/50 on that.

Conor is just too good in the opening rounds. Unless Masvidal stalls and brings his singlet, he's not lasting more than 2 rounds.

It's a huge money fight. I think they are likely to book it. Exciting matchup for sure with Masvidal having a better chance for victory in my opinion but the issue being in doubt.

Back