Masvidal lost to Korean MMA fighter with amatuer boxing background

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
And robbed him blind at lightweight. Back in Sengoku. Pretty hard too.
This journeyman hype is going insane with some people thinking he could beat Pacquiao in boxing as well.

Well guess what, he couldn't beat a korean mma fighter back in the day in a ring, who had like 70 percent winrate boxing record, I believe amatuer.

Robbed him blind tho.

This journeyman hype is going insane with some people thinking he could beat Pacquiao in boxing as well.

Well guess what, he couldn't beat a korean mma fighter back in the day in a ring, who had like 70 percent winrate boxing record, I believe amatuer.

Robbed him blind tho.

Why go that far back?

He got outclassed on the feet by wonderboy right before the till fight

Don’t see a rematch going any other way

The “three piece” masvidal fans only though of the til(which he got dropped ) and askren fights

Man... with this many haters you KNOW Masvidal has made it.

giphy.gif

Robbed him blind tho.
you god damn weeb

You are seriously discrediting his two highlight reel KO's over top 10 fighters due to a fight that happened 10 years ago? You know we could do this for basically any fighter, right? Who's your boy?

Jorge has mentioned numerous times how his focus has changed due to being a father, and the time he spent in isolation with no cell phone, internet etc. Just his thoughts, allowing him to understand himself better.

Masvidal gets fucked by Usman, Woodley, and even King of Cringe Colby.

He will probably beat Edwards though

Who in their right fucking mind thinks Masvidal is anything other than a temporary hype train? He's a bum.

Who in their right fucking mind thinks Masvidal is anything other than a temporary hype train? He's a bum.

Surely there is a middle ground between "hype job" and "bum".

Sorry to break it to you, but Askren was never good

He's always been an overrated can crusher that lost to UFC washout Jay Hieron.

Sorry to break it to you, but Askren was never good

He's always been an overrated can crusher that lost to UFC washout Jay Hieron.

Askren finished his last fight in 3 seconds. Now, tell me he's not talented.

Seung Hwan Bang, now Tae Hyun Bang, was in the UFC. Got into some trouble allegedly trying to throw a fight for money. But he ended up winning a split decision lol.

Dudes dope. Miss him.

Yeah, it's Ben Askren.

So, Ben Askren is the middle ground but somehow Masvidal is still a bum?

Did you even think of how your little zinger would work before pretending you were being clever on a keyboard?

So, Ben Askren is the middle ground but somehow Masvidal is still a bum?

Did you even think of how your little zinger would work before pretending you were being clever on a keyboard?

Yes, Masvial is a bum. Askren is better than Whore Hey Masvidal.
Not sure if you're joking?

Robbed him blind tho.

Fuck**** keyboard warrior

Back