Masvidal Looks Bigger Than Usman.

One day shertards will learn how a lens and a camera works.
Usman is taller, has more reach, more muscles.

Masvidal carries some fat around right now.
Hopefully, on that same day they learn about reading and comprehension. The reading and comprehension skills on the internet is really subpar. No attack to any specific person. It is just something that I have noticed.

A lot or people don't understand what they are reading, and without body language to assist in interpreting meaning, people on the internet often jump to the wrong conclusion after reading something they emotionally find disagreeable.

Making observations doesn't make one a "dumbass." Trying too hard to seem smarter than other people most likely does.

Do you even know what "looks" and "appear" mean (especially in the context of this thread)? If you didn't, then let me educate you.

2nd Definition of Appear: seem; give the impression of being. LOL
Of course Masvidal looks bigger. He's standing right in front of the camera while Usman is hanging in the backround.

Have you ever heard of angles and point of view?

Next time you make a thread comparing 2 peoples sizes, make sure they are both standing next to each other and at the same distance from the camera ya goof.

Showing us that video is pointless.

Of course Masvidal looks bigger. He's standing right in front of the camera while Usman is hanging in the backround.

Have you ever heard of angles and point of view?

Next time you make a thread comparing 2 peoples sizes, make sure they are both standing next to each other and at the same distance from the camera ya goof.

Showing us that video is pointless.
So, you agree with a "goof." What does that make you? LOL

So, you agree with a "goof." What does that make you? LOL
You mean agreeing with the obvious that he does look bigger? Yes.

But solely because of the camera angle which is the part you seemed to be oblivious about before starting this thread.

What kind of dumbass would make a size comparison with that point of view? You can barely see Usman in that vid.
I was expecting for them to get close and have me thinking man Jorge is not undersized. Up you're looking it from Jorge's perspective which can't show any kind of scale.

You mean agreeing with the obvious that he does look bigger? Yes.

But solely because of the camera angle which is the part you seemed to be oblivious about before starting this thread.
I wasn't oblivious about anything. Consequently, I deliberately used the word "looks." I chose that word with full awareness. You just created a strawman in your head, and you went to work against it. LOL

This thread is fucking hilarious.

I use the same trick when I'm sending dick pics.

I wasn't oblivious about anything. Consequently, I deliberately used the word "looks." I chose that word with full awareness. You just created a strawman in your head, and you went to work against it. LOL
Well, this Mini Cooper looks bigger than the grey pickup truck with the cap driving in the left lane.

34875384-atasco-de-tr%C3%A1fico-con-muchos-coches.jpg

It doesn't make it thread worthy. And sharing that observation, which is obvious to anyone with at least half a brain, won't make you less of an idiot.

Last edited:
Masvidal’s got a bigger head but that’s it.

Anyways.....Marty's really just a huge dork who happens to be good at fighting. He has the personality of beige paint.

"This cow is small, the ones out there are faaaaaar away"

64452pb02c01.png

I never understood where the usman is to big talk came from, he has chicken legs and its very ripped but his frame is normal in the other hand darren till was a really big ww

Back