Masvidal is What the Diaz Bro's Pretend to be

The Diaz brothers are tough, but they're slow and brain-dead. They are also offensive to watch.

Honestly, the average American will never identify with the dense, chuggle-headed Diaz brothers.

By contrast, Masvial is tough also. Although Masvial is kind of base also, he is quick-witted too, alive, and has more mainstream potential.

The story of his father escaping Cuba is also attractive for the mainstream ...

yeah the diaz bros are just extremely slow, socially awkward, and legitimately dont know how to express themselves without resorting to calling people bitches and threatening to slap them

nate has a sweet little autistic charm to him though whereas nick has just completely drank and smoked himself retarded

That makes no sense. Who isnt "down for theirs"? Who the hell would say "Im totally not down for mine at all."

Masdival isnt trying to represent himself as anything that he isnt. For better or worse.

The Diaz brothers are tough, but they're slow and brain-dead. They are also offensive to watch.

Honestly, the average American will never identify with the dense, chuggle-headed Diaz brothers.

By contrast, Masvial is tough also. Although Masvial is kind of base also, he is quick-witted too, alive, and has more mainstream potential.

yeah the diaz bros are just extremely slow, socially awkward, and legitimately dont know how to express themselves without resorting to calling people bitches and threatening to slap them

nate has a sweet little autistic charm to him though whereas nick has just completely drank and smoked himself retarded

And here it is everyone..the hype train...the Masvidal is god hype train is HERE!
These posters here are on their Knees for Masvidal!

Masvidal doesn’t go out of his way to make himself look tough. He makes fun of himself all the time. The Diaz brothers are stuck in this perpetual script. Nick is a little looser, he can move away from script and be himself often, but Nate is permanently bound. He will die with that script.

Long term THC slows everything down, they’re tough and can take a lot of punches to the face because it suppresses their anxiety it also numbs the pains. But it’s artificial because it doesn’t come from them. It sedates you so much your muscles are permanently relaxed. You need a certain amount of stress/anxiety to function athletically. Their anxiety is permanently suppressed, it’s a disaster

And here it is everyone..the hype train...the Masvidal is god hype train is HERE!

On my knees and mouth open baby

Street Jesus bless

(Ps my comment didn’t even mention Masvidal)

Masvidal doesn’t go out of his way to make himself look tough. He makes fun of himself all the time. The Diaz brothers are stuck in this perpetual script. Nick is a little looser, he can move away from script and be himself often, but Nate is permanently bound. He will die with that script.

Long term THC slows everything down, they’re tough and can take a lot of punches to the face because it suppresses their anxiety it also numbs the pains. But it’s artificial because it doesn’t come from them. It sedates you so much your muscles are permanently relaxed. You need a certain amount of stress/anxiety to function athletically. Their anxiety is permanently suppressed, it’s a disaster

yup. for the diaz bros in their mind everyone is out to get them and its them against the world always

whereas with masvidal he shows respect until u disrespect him first

theyre nothing alike

look how quickly masvidal became cordial with bisping once bisping said lets just drop it

5 years later nates still out here trying to fight khabib in the crowd of events

Im from Modesto. Why does it matter?

By legit I mean hes not trying to represent himself as something that he isnt. The Diaz brothers arent Stockton street kids.

I'm from Modesto too

Diaz bros arent street thugs they became tougher because of the surroundings and nick having a bad speech impediment learned to box quickly to defend himself from bullying.They dont claim to be street thugs they rep Stockton and portray themselves exactly how they are in real life.

On the other hand masvidal was in a gang,robbed people etc and of course famously was part of Kimbos internet sideshow .

Diaz bros rep who they are as much as masvidal I've personally seen them put hands on fools trying to call em out or being disrespectful.

Didn't Nick piece up a dude in a hospital after a fight?

Zero doubt in my mind that the Diaz brothers are exactly who they portray themselves as.
Joe Riggs, if I'm not mistaken.

Dodged my question there. I’ll take that as a no, you’ve never been to a place you’re comparing your hometown to... doesn’t matter if city (A) is more dangerous than city (B). The Diaz bros grew up in poverty in a low income neighborhood in a single parent home in a city that is consistently in the top 5 cities in the US for carjacking. The way they carry themselves is how the majority of people with similar backgrounds behave. It’s not an act. It’s not their attitude. It’s literally the culture in the majority of poor neighborhoods in central California.
Is Baltimore more dangerous than Stockton? Maybe, but just because you grew up in a shitty city doesn’t mean the Diaz bros didn’t. Believing otherwise is very nearsighted.
I agree but they can’t act tough when mma is not a necessity and all you need is a weapon! One shot, boom roasted at night while walking alone after you diss someone like Nate and Nick do

Masvidal seems to be a bit try hard sometimes, for a guy to be born & raised in Florida has a funny accent, i legit thought he was cuban.

Masvidal vs Nate @ 170 could have a decent build up, but they need to cross each other first so there is some animosity for the fans.

I agree but they can’t act tough when mma is not a necessity and all you need is a weapon! One shot, boom roasted at night while walking alone after you diss someone like Nate and Nick do
I can assure you, shootings happen in Stockton. A 23 year old was shot dead in broad day light last Wednesday which brought murder rate for 2019 up to 25. Tragic stuff.

I can assure you, shootings happen in Stockton. A 23 year old was shot dead in broad day light last Wednesday which brought murder rate for 2019 up to 25. Tragic stuff.
America needs an overhaul

Masvidal = Real gangster

Díaz bros = Fake Gangsters

Díaz bros love the atention and start shit up but they can't handle the heat when they get put in their place by someone superior, then they start spreading lies and being all buttburt making dumb excuses.

Masvidal have confidence, he is calm and collected but when somebody mess with that crazy motherfucker they will end up like Ben Askren.

Masvidal is calm before clamps down on your throat. No barking needed.

I use to train with a guy who was raised around people who bred dogs to fight. He would say a good “fighting dog” never barks when its ready to fight another dog, it actually gets happy, smiles, rears its ears back in a non-aggressive manner. When it is let go of, it goes straight to work, no playing around.

He said any dog that stands its fur up, or starts to growl/bark is out of fear. A dog that shows any of these traits could never be a champion let alone a fight dog.

You see the “fight dog” characteristics in Gamebred, hence his nick-name. This guy was a fight dog from birth.

Thread turned into a bunch of people circle jerking trying to g-check people lmao.

Appreciate all 3 of them.

Your comprehension is garbage. I think Masdival is a thug and an idiot.

Masvidal is calm before clamps down on your throat. No barking needed.

I use to train with a guy who was raised around people who bred dogs to fight. He would say a good “fighting dog” never barks when its ready to fight another dog, it actually gets happy, smiles, rears its ears back in a non-aggressive manner. When it is let go of, it goes straight to work, no playing around.

He said any dog that stands its fur up, or starts to growl/bark is out of fear. A dog that shows any of these traits could never be a champion let alone a fight dog.

You see the “fight dog” characteristics in Gamebred, hence his nick-name. This guy was a fight dog from birth.
You can see it in his street fights with Kimbo’s Ray. He was surrounded by their whole posse, he was by himself. Never said a single word, never talked shit. Just did his business and went home

Back