Masvidal is What the Diaz Bro's Pretend to be

Just curious, have you ever been to Stockton?
They’re alive aren’t they, that means fake danger! with their attitude you don’t live long here unless you have the right weapons

If they come to where I live and act tough, they’ll leave in a body bag because you can’t stop bullets!
That's some serious gangsta shit bruh, I'm scared to even read your post.... On a serious note, where's that warzone you live in?

That's some serious gangsta shit bruh, I'm scared to even read your post.... On a serious note, where's that warzone you live in?
Baltimore! Just kidding! Worse than Baltimore I live in an area if you cross somebody the wrong way, your life might be in danger!

They’re alive aren’t they, that means fake danger! with their attitude you don’t live long here unless you have the right weapons
Dodged my question there. I’ll take that as a no, you’ve never been to a place you’re comparing your hometown to... doesn’t matter if city (A) is more dangerous than city (B). The Diaz bros grew up in poverty in a low income neighborhood in a single parent home in a city that is consistently in the top 5 cities in the US for carjacking. The way they carry themselves is how the majority of people with similar backgrounds behave. It’s not an act. It’s not their attitude. It’s literally the culture in the majority of poor neighborhoods in central California.
Is Baltimore more dangerous than Stockton? Maybe, but just because you grew up in a shitty city doesn’t mean the Diaz bros didn’t. Believing otherwise is very nearsighted.

Last edited:
Look. The truth is the Diaz brothers have been way ahead of the game. They seem to be the only fighters who understand this is prize fighting. Mugs like Horhey Mastival are fighting for peanuts while both Nick and Nate are taking home $1m+ paydays.

Even now, you have Khabib and his coaches talking about being interested in the Nate fight after last weekends altercation.

Meanwhile, wanna be Jorge is picking fights with fucking Leon Edwards.

You got it exactly backwards TS.
Nicks taking home 1m+ paydays? my bollox, His last fight was 4+ years ago kid. and nate only ever got paid because conor blessed his bum soul and has he got paid since?

Conor noob thread, jorge is bush league

Ysg6u2AvFayti.gif
fools, they did nothing.

Didn't Nick piece up a dude in a hospital after a fight?

Zero doubt in my mind that the Diaz brothers are exactly who they portray themselves as.

They have been in brawls inside the cage during post fights and yes.... after Nick fought Joe Riggs... in a really fun/good fight... Nick lost a very close decision that many thought he should have won...

Anyway... Nick and Joe were in the hospital and Nick wasn’t havin it... so they got into it in their hospital gowns...

stone cold killer this Jorge. Diaz Bro's look like male nurses next to this guy.

The hype is real. I remember people were saying the same stuff about the Diaz...then Connor...fans like you come and go with the times. You guys are way too easily impressed.

As long as neither Nate or Nick do anything stupid against Jorge everything should be good

Dude..you act like hes some sort of god.
Are you from the suburbs of an affluent neighborhood?
lol

The Diaz bros are fake as fuck. Raised in Lodi and trying to pretend they were from the worst places in Stockton.

Mazdival seems legit. But thats not a compliment.

Are you from there?
Stockton? Where u from? Who do you roll with?
How would you even know?
And mazvidal is legit because of what...he got in some street fights that impressed YOU?
lol....

Masvidal = Real gangster

Díaz bros = Fake Gangsters

Díaz bros love the atention and start shit up but they can't handle the heat when they get put in their place by someone superior, then they start spreading lies and being all buttburt making dumb excuses.

Masvidal have confidence, he is calm and collected but when somebody mess with that crazy motherfucker they will end up like Ben Askren.

You REALLY need to get Masvidals dick out of your mouth. Hes not god. Hes not immortal. Hes not bulletproof.
Give it a rest.

fame and $$ has probably made the Diaz bros softer but go fucking around in Stockton and see what happens

Exactly.
Some of the posts these people put down living in their dream world...the Diaz have been around a long loong time. They arent scared of anyone, let alone Masvidal.

Diaz bros are drama queens....

Didn't Nick piece up a dude in a hospital after a fight?

Zero doubt in my mind that the Diaz brothers are exactly who they portray themselves as.

Yep he did

Diaz bros are exactly who they portray themselves as lol.

Nick is much chilled now he doesn't fight at partys anymore but if you try to punk them your in for the hands my man lol.

Are you from there?
Stockton? Where u from? Who do you roll with?
How would you even know?
And mazvidal is legit because of what...he got in some street fights that impressed YOU?
lol....

Im from Modesto. Why does it matter?

By legit I mean hes not trying to represent himself as something that he isnt. The Diaz brothers arent Stockton street kids.

Im from Modesto. Why does it matter?

By legit I mean hes not trying to represent himself as something that he isnt. The Diaz brothers arent Stockton street kids.

Diaz bros are down for theirs and dont back down from anyone. Period.
Just like Masvidal.

Honestly, i see no difference between the two.

The only difference being is that the Diaz are introverts while Jorge likes the attention.

The Diaz brothers come from an area code: Masvidal comes from the street.

Diaz bros are down for theirs and dont back down from anyone. Period.
Just like Masvidal.

Honestly, i see no difference between the two.

That makes no sense. Who isnt "down for theirs"? Who the hell would say "Im totally not down for mine at all."

Masdival isnt trying to represent himself as anything that he isnt. For better or worse.

Back