Masvidal is What the Diaz Bro's Pretend to be

Halfbred.

I don't want to mean, but let's be real. Nick & Nate are borderline retarded when it comes to actually trying fight people outside of mother cage.

Agreed

I’ll still watch halfbred vs inbred tho

The interesting thing is Masvidal said he wants to fight the Diaz Bros. Their drug habits have made them slow. He should have no trouble beating them. He's the fastest draw today.

stone cold killer this Jorge. Diaz Bro's look like male nurses next to this guy.
stone cold killer this Jorge. Diaz Bro's look like male nurses next to this guy.

You dont know what you're talking about.
Nate Diaz moved up in weight and fought killers like prime Rory MacDonald. Both Diaz brothers have fought way stiffer competition than Jorge. I love Jorge but there will never be another Diaz brother.

Didn't Nick piece up a dude in a hospital after a fight?

Zero doubt in my mind that the Diaz brothers are exactly who they portray themselves as.
This.
There's a whole heap of fucking stupid in this thread

If they come to where I live and act tough, they’ll leave in a body bag because you can’t stop bullets!
Oh shit guy is from the burbs he's gonna hit them Diaz boys with his paintball gun like em did to icp

The Diaz brothers are exactly what they portray.

you probably think Whiz Khalifa is a bad ass too

they are all bums with a lame persona

What is the point of this shit. fuck off.

Funny, the Diaz brothers look way more authentic and "real" than Masdival to me.
That's cause you're clueless

Masvidal made his name fighting in Kimbo's outdoor fights. He wasn't even getting paid.

The Diaz bros bitch and whine about fights where they get paid $100k or more

Masvidal is the real deal. Diaz brothers aren't.

Shook Diaz fan is shook.
Don't be a hypocrite. The Diaz brothers have sherdog breathing in a paper bag for years and it'll keep going like that.

One of the lowest points an mma/fight fan can reach is to hate the Diaz brothers.

Don't be a hypocrite. The Diaz brothers have sherdog breathing in a paper bag for years and it'll keep going like that.

One of the lowest points an mma/fight fan can reach is to hate the Diaz brothers.

Nope, there's very rarely a Diaz thread on here because there's very rarely a Diaz fight. The only time they get mentioned is when people are laughing at their ducking, or some butt hurt Diaz fan trying to make excuses for them avoiding yet another fight.

Nope, there's very rarely a Diaz thread on here because there's very rarely a Diaz fight. The only time they get mentioned is when people are laughing at their ducking, or some butt hurt Diaz fan trying to make excuses for them avoiding yet another fight.
<mma3>
Feeling better now?

No i only feel good when the Diaz brothers fight. So once every few years....
nick has about 40 fights.

used to do at least 3-4 a year. He decided to retire. 40 is pretty damn respectable.

nick has about 40 fights.

used to do at least 3-4 a year. He decided to retire. 40 is pretty damn respectable.

Zaromskis, Frank Shamrock and Wild Man Denny type fights ten years ago don't count when you're still trash talking like you're some kind of forgotten champ in 2019.

Mas pretending to be Strikeforce Champ?

Back