Masvidal is What the Diaz Bro's Pretend to be

Your post has nothing to do with my post, i get it Nate is 1-1 against Conor, he gave Conor hard fights but that doesn't change the fact that Nate's life become much better thanks to Conor. I didn't say something like Nate has nothing to do with his win against Conor
2-0 but he lost the track race.
Nate's life became better because he spoke up and people were interested. Even sherdogers are interested no matter what they say. He spoke up, backed it up and gave the UFC something good to show.

the crazy reality in this business is that the Diaz brothers get paid more in one fight than Jorge in 10 fights

I don't think Diaz Bros "pretend" to be anything. If you've ever been to Stockton, everyone is like that . Tough, gritty, don't put up with bs. I grew up there and everyday either walking to school, the store, friends, or wherever you gotta worry about getting shot at, jumped, robbed, etc...

Everyone is pretty much like the Diaz Bros in Stockton, it's like you have to be like that to survive.

Jorge is like a wittier funnier version of the Diaz bros. Diaz bros seem about more socially awkward, but they are unintentionally funny at times

stone cold killer this Jorge. Diaz Bro's look like male nurses next to this guy.
No. They get in brawls. He gets in brawls. Never heard them say they're gangsters.

Didn't Nick piece up a dude in a hospital after a fight?

Zero doubt in my mind that the Diaz brothers are exactly who they portray themselves as.
Hahaha no fn doubt. The chip on their shoulder cannot be faked

Still thanks to RDA pulled out ,Conor still want to fight (Conor could pulled out like most fighters) and Dana chose him as a replacment (which means luck), it not like he earned it.
Also your post has nothing against my post, Nate was lucky he could fight Conor and still half of his fans came from those fights.
Let’s put Connor Nate and RDA In the ring with you and let them all 3 of em beat the fuck out of you

Well the Diaz brothers don't fight anymore so we have no idea

Well the Diaz brothers don't fight anymore so we have no idea

Maybe you don't have an idea, but Jorge at least does.

“Obviously, I want to fight Diaz, because they’re dogs. That’s what I really admire about them. Their skillset is not the greatest. They’re great at boxing. They’re great at jiu-jitsu even off their backs, but that thing – they don’t kick, they don’t wrestle. There are a lot of things they don’t do. But what makes them stand out from other fighters is the dog in them. The game. And that’s what I wanted to get after. I wanted to get in there and see who’s more dog – who’s really got that dog in them, that game. That’s what I was looking the most forward to.”

Too bad some of his fans aren't as capable of 'real recognizing real' as Jorge is.

Oh wow a thread saying the now hot and trendy because he won a fight is the real gangster, how novel. Dumbass.

Maybe you don't have an idea, but Jorge at least does.

“Obviously, I want to fight Diaz, because they’re dogs. That’s what I really admire about them. Their skillset is not the greatest. They’re great at boxing. They’re great at jiu-jitsu even off their backs, but that thing – they don’t kick, they don’t wrestle. There are a lot of things they don’t do. But what makes them stand out from other fighters is the dog in them. The game. And that’s what I wanted to get after. I wanted to get in there and see who’s more dog – who’s really got that dog in them, that game. That’s what I was looking the most forward to.”

Too bad some of his fans aren't as capable of 'real recognizing real' as Jorge is.
Well said.
By the by, Nate and Pettis have signed contracts, haven't they?

I don't know, I don't think Jorge could push through a Nick-Daley kind of finish. Maybe I'm wrong.

I agree with that opening statement. The diaz Brothers were on some kiddie thug shit compared to Jorge who was built 4 this and done lived that life

Didn't Nick piece up a dude in a hospital after a fight?

Zero doubt in my mind that the Diaz brothers are exactly who they portray themselves as.
Nick has been this dude - not giving a fuck - since Jorge was street fighting on Kimbo videos that were hosted on a pron site. That's pretty hood too but my point is Jorge just pieced some dude up because he claimed he lifted his hands a few months ago, Diaz has done shit like that a dozen or two times over the past decade plus.

I think the Diazes are more DGAF and interesting than Jorge- sure they all will throw down whenever they want and say whatever they want, but the Diazes don't give a fuck what you think about their triathalon training + pitter patter high volume boxing style and complete disregard for wrestling. Diazes don't even give a fuck about the belt or moving toward title shots.

Yes. Khabib being an undefeated champ with the aura of invincibility Conor had before Nate slapped him around and choked him out.

So khabibs next fight should do 2 mill? You know he won't even do half that.

Both of the Diaz brothers rank above Masvidal all time, have fought for the UFC title and made more money. Still to this day they have a much larger fanbase, even after the record setting knockout at UFC 239. Nick Diaz is the Strikeforce GOAT with 3 successful title defenses. Masvidal is the Roberto Duran of MMA, if Roberto Duran wasn't a Champion.

I don't think Diaz Bros "pretend" to be anything. If you've ever been to Stockton, everyone is like that . Tough, gritty, don't put up with bs. I grew up there and everyday either walking to school, the store, friends, or wherever you gotta worry about getting shot at, jumped, robbed, etc...

Everyone is pretty much like the Diaz Bros in Stockton, it's like you have to be like that to survive.

They were raised in Lodi. Not Stockton. Theyre full of shit.

Even in Stockton it isnt like everyone was raised on Wilson Way.

Back