Masvidal is What the Diaz Bro's Pretend to be

I just want to say that Jones is a bum without peds, regardless of the thread topic.

200.gif
I smell a Hurting Hater not given a chance to celebrate...

Gamebred vs prime Nick would have been great

Look. The truth is the Diaz brothers have been way ahead of the game. They seem to be the only fighters who understand this is prize fighting. Mugs like Horhey Mastival are fighting for peanuts while both Nick and Nate are taking home $1m+ paydays.

Even now, you have Khabib and his coaches talking about being interested in the Nate fight after last weekends altercation.

Meanwhile, wanna be Jorge is picking fights with fucking Leon Edwards.

You got it exactly backwards TS.

fame and $$ has probably made the Diaz bros softer but go fucking around in Stockton and see what happens

Even now, you have Khabib and his coaches talking about being interested in the Nate fight after last weekends altercation..
Yeah thanks to Conor, half of Nate's fans are casual/Conor's haters

lol. Conor can't come close to the numbers he gets when he fights Nate.

Thanks Nate, I think you mean.
So you mean Conor is a draw because of Nate? Nate or not Conor would still be champ-champ -> he would still fight Mayweather and Khabib
OK you can have your opinion, i'm not gonna change that

Yeah thanks to Conor, half of Nate's fans are casual/Conor's haters
I think you mean "thanks to beating him up and submiting him."
That what people liked and it was all Nate.

I think you mean "thanks to beating him up and submiting him."
That what people liked and it was all Nate.
Still thanks to RDA pulled out ,Conor still want to fight (Conor could pulled out like most fighters) and Dana chose him as a replacment (which means luck), it not like he earned it.
Also your post has nothing against my post, Nate was lucky he could fight Conor and still half of his fans came from those fights.

stone cold killer this Jorge. Diaz Bro's look like male nurses next to this guy.

You know nick Diaz attacked Joe Riggs in the hospital after their fight right? In front of all hospital staff...

Jorge , Nate and nick are just real fighters.

Still thanks to RDA pulled out and Dana chose him as a replacment (which means luck), it not like he earn it.
Also your post has nothing against my post, Nate is still lucky he fought Conor and still mo half of his fans came form those fights.
I didn't know you hit the streets and asked people how they became fans. Cool.

RDA wasn't in the cage, Dana wasn't in the cage. You can spin this any way you like but you'll never feel better because you know what happened. Beat him up and chocked him out.

So you mean Conor is a draw because of Nate? Nate or not Conor would still be champ-champ -> he would still fight Mayweather and Khabib
OK you can have your opinion, i'm not gonna change that
I mean 2 out of 3 of Conor's highest PPV numbers were against Nate. And thats a fact. Put anyone else in there and it doesn't do nearly as good.

I mean 2 out of 3 of Conor's highest PPV numbers were against Nate. And thats a fact. Put anyone else in there and it doesn't do nearly as good.
yeah i know but it is a fact that Nate's stock went much higher thanks to those 2 fights which mean thank to Conor want to fight him. Nate earned much less before those fights, meanwhile Conor was already a superstar before Nate because of all the shits he has done.
I didn't know you hit the streets and asked people how they became fans. Cool.

RDA wasn't in the cage, Dana wasn't in the cage. You can spin this any way you like but you'll never feel better because you know what happened. Beat him up and chocked him out.
Your post has nothing to do with my post, i get it Nate is 1-1 against Conor, he gave Conor hard fights but that doesn't change the fact that Nate's life become much better thanks to Conor. I didn't say something like Nate has nothing to do with his win against Conor

Mac/Alvarez did 1.3mil vs Mac/Diaz 1.317. Not really that big of a difference. And its laughable to suggest that it was Diaz that brought those buys in when Macgregor is doing 1mill+ practically every time out. Do you think Mac/Khabib did 2.4 mill because of Khabib?

Mac/Alvarez did 1.3mil vs Mac/Diaz 1.317. Not really that big of a difference. And its laughable to suggest that it was Diaz that brought those buys in when Macgregor is doing 1mill+ practically every time out. Do you think Mac/Khabib did 2.4 mill because of Khabib?
Yes. Khabib being an undefeated champ with the aura of invincibility Conor had before Nate slapped him around and choked him out.

yeah i know but it is a fact that Nate's stock went much higher thanks to those 2 fights which mean thank to Conor want to fight him. Nate earned much less before those fights, meanwhile Conor was already a superstar before Nate because of all the shits he has done.

Which just confirms my first post in this thread which pointed out the Diaz bros are probably the smartest prize fighters in the UFC. They not only call out the biggest money fight, but they actually get the opponent and the UFC to agree to it.

Back