Masvidal is What the Diaz Bro's Pretend to be

You've decided to ignore the specific fighters that Nick fought and instead try and use the success of a tiny percent of other fighters from the same org as proof that Nicks competition weren't bums?

Jesus, that's some mental gymnastics there.

That's like saying "Person A must be good at their job because there are other people in the same workplace who are good at their job". It's a logical fallacy. You'd literally fail that question in an IQ test.

Seriously dude, KJ Noons, Thomas Denny, Zaromskis etc all count as good wins for Nick because Rockhold won a ufc title?

If you have Downe Syndrome you have an excuse for that level of stupidity. If not...
Lol, you're really bad at this eh.

Show me where I disputed or claimed those guy's were top level wins?

The only ones failing in logic here us you my friend. I took issue with you writing him off for his dominance in " a second tier organization ".

You implied the whole organization was " 2nd rate" which I quite clearly discredited and you're now trying to twist this around thinking you are clever with your subtle name calling but you're trying to out wit the wrong guy and are trying to do it by arguing a narrative I never presented to begin with.

Lol, you're really bad at this eh.

Show me where I disputed or claimed those guy's were top level wins?

The only ones failing in logic here us you my friend. I took issue with you writing him off for his dominance in " a second tier organization ".

You implied the whole organization was " 2nd rate" which I quite clearly discredited and you're now trying to twist this around thinking you are clever with your subtle name calling but you're trying to out wit the wrong guy and are trying to do it by arguing a narrative I never presented to begin with.

Reaching way too hard now.

My original post that you replied to was about Nick Diaz and his record:

"I enjoyed watching them, but if you have an "any time any where" attitude, you don't fight bums in a mediocre organisation".

You then decided not to query the quality of Nicks specific wins against specific fighters which specifically represent his specific fighting skills and their specific worth. You instead decide to argue the overrall quality of the organisation he fought in, which ia irrelevant and trying to dodge the entire thread point.

You're like a politician that's losing an argument on a topic, so tries to argue irrelevance to change the subject.

Re-read the title, remember what this thread is about, and get yourself back on track. You're like Sherdog's Owen Jones.

Jorge is very tough but so does the Diaz bros. But the difference is Jorge is as fake as it gets while the Diaz bros are as real as it gets.

Didn't Nick piece up a dude in a hospital after a fight?

Zero doubt in my mind that the Diaz brothers are exactly who they portray themselves as.
Easy to start fights when there are many people around to jump in and break it up. Jorge was back yard fighting guys basically bare knuckle while the diaz bros are rolling around traingling drunk guys, playing with their nunchuks and riding bicycles like tough guys.

Fully agree with @Bubba32 and will add the following:
Masvidal is not only a real G, he is a lot better, a lot lot better fighter. He is smarter, he can talk, he is witty. And his realness makes whatever he says sound heavy and cool. You cannot but respect that guy.
He also doesn't complain like a lil bitch all the time and actually fights!
He is what the Diaz bros think they are.
giphy.gif

Zaromskis, Frank Shamrock and Wild Man Denny type fights ten years ago don't count when you're still trash talking like you're some kind of forgotten champ in 2019.

i know this thread is pretty old at this point, but seriously? i'm deciding to highlight this post for the facepalm reaction of sherdog lol.

i know this thread is pretty old at this point, but seriously? i'm deciding to highlight this post for the facepalm reaction of sherdog lol.

Write down the list of all Nicks wins on a piece of paper.

Write down the list of all Nicks losses on a piece of paper.

Write down Nicks UFC record on a piece of paper.

Write down the date of Nicks last win.

Read it back over and over until something clicks...

And you'll facepalm yourself...but not for the reason you thought you would.

This real gangster shit is total cringe and the 12 year old shertards are outing themselves for what they are. I do think both Diaz brothers beat Jorge in an MMA fight though.

Zero doubt in my mind that the Diaz brothers are exactly who they portray themselves as.

This is the worst ‘I have no clue what I’m on about’ threads I’ve seen all week
And I’ve made a couple!

Write down the list of all Nicks wins on a piece of paper.

Write down the list of all Nicks losses on a piece of paper.

Write down Nicks UFC record on a piece of paper.

Write down the date of Nicks last win.

Read it back over and over until something clicks...

And you'll facepalm yourself...but not for the reason you thought you would.
So, according to you, watching weigh ins, learning about the fighters' training before the fight and watching the actual fight are useless. All we need is fight finder. lol

You're trying to devalue the Diaz brothers (in this post, Nick specifically), I see it. The question that comes up is "Why?". Two are the possible answers:
1. You're a bitch.
2. You're a WME shill.

Then they'd fight. On one hand the come across as bad motherfuckers and in the next interview Nick says he doesn't like to fight and to beat up other guys. They sign contracts then complain about the contracts they just signed.

Then they'd fight. On one hand the come across as bad motherfuckers and in the next interview Nick says he doesn't like to fight and to beat up other guys. They sign contracts then complain about the contracts they just signed.
Who says he has to like it?

Sherdogers are the ones complaining that the Diaz brothers won't fight for peanuts. Do you people share bank accounts with Dana or something?

They started this gangsta shit, and this the mf thanks they get?

Who says he has to like it?

Sherdogers are the ones complaining that the Diaz brothers won't fight for peanuts. Do you people share bank accounts with Dana or something?
I don't care what they make. I care that the say they are fighters but almost never fight. They won't fight for "peanuts" but nobody forced them to sign the contract. Don't sign it and fight in Bellator for more money.

I still wish Masvidal vs Nick Diaz happened. Wouldn't go well for Nick though.

I don't care what they make. I care that the say they are fighters but almost never fight. They won't fight for "peanuts" but nobody forced them to sign the contract. Don't sign it and fight in Bellator for more money.
I'm pretty sure it's not that simple. From what I've noticed, negotiations are a part of the game and they happen before the contracts expire. Also, as it's known, UFC is not that straightforward in their ways.

What did they say though? When did they say it? All we know is that Nate has an upcoming fight with Pettis. So, where did you get the "the say they are fighters but almost never fight"? How on earth did they bother you in any way?

Nick is retired and Nate has a fight. Somehow that makes you post against them. Who's at fault here?

Edit: Oh, one more thing.
How come you get bothered out of thin air when it's about the Diaz brothers but you seem to not notice the constant whinning from sherdogers about Diaz not bending the knee?

So, according to you, watching weigh ins, learning about the fighters' training before the fight and watching the actual fight are useless. All we need is fight finder. lol

You're trying to devalue the Diaz brothers (in this post, Nick specifically), I see it. The question that comes up is "Why?". Two are the possible answers:
1. You're a bitch.
2. You're a WME shill.

None of those things were 'according to me', but nice straw man attempt.
A fighter's 0.5 average UFC record is important, not because of fightfinder, but because it determines most acurately their ability.

Seriously, Nick's record is padded with wins against the KJ Noons, Frank Shamrock and Mushin Corbrey's of this world. Take them away, and what have you got?
I used to hate MFS and so loved it when Nick starched Robbie with a jab. Loved his fight against Karo, but then my hopes were constantly dashed for the next decade.

None of those things were 'according to me', but nice straw man attempt.
A fighter's 0.5 average UFC record is important, not because of fightfinder, but because it determines most acurately their ability.

Seriously, Nick's record is padded with wins against the KJ Noons, Frank Shamrock and Mushin Corbrey's of this world. Take them away, and what have you got?
I used to hate MFS and so loved it when Nick starched Robbie with a jab. Loved his fight against Karo, but then my hopes were constantly dashed for the next decade.
Talking about strawmen while he tries to turn attention from the context...
"Accurate" while avoiding the context? So many BS, you're a hard-working man.

Padded according to you and, in this thread, your character becomes painfully obvious.

I don't care about what you love/hate/like/dislike. Your words are worthless. You're trying to devalue Nick and the only thing you manage is to devalue yourself.

Back