Masvidal is What the Diaz Bro's Pretend to be

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
stone cold killer this Jorge. Diaz Bro's look like male nurses next to this guy.

Diaz are half chub compared to Gamebred

Thats an MMA crossover I wanna see...diaz bros and Masvidal just hanging out..

I wonder if they will hate eachother...west coast street vs east coast street.

damn. That's kind of a dead on observation. But Diaz bros are the realest mfckers in any room Jorge's not in.

<mma4> A tad harsh, but some Truth told..

Didn't Nick piece up a dude in a hospital after a fight?

Zero doubt in my mind that the Diaz brothers are exactly who they portray themselves as.

That is so true. I've really soured on the Diaz bros myself, especially since the whole Nate vs Conor shit.

He has athleticism and power that the diaz boys dont have but a fight between any of them would be amazing and a DEC 100%

Funny, the Diaz brothers look way more authentic and "real" than Masdival to me.

stone cold killer this Jorge. Diaz Bro's look like male nurses next to this guy.
If they come to where I live and act tough, they’ll leave in a body bag because you can’t stop bullets!

I just want to say that Jones is a bum without peds, regardless of the thread topic.
So he's suddenly not on PEDs anymore is the narrative we're going with now and all the previous benefits disappeared in the 3 months or so since his last fight when he was "juiced to the gills"?

Was he also off PEDs for the first Gus fight or is it possible like that fight he underestimated his opponent and didn't prepare the way he should of?

Thats an MMA crossover I wanna see...diaz bros and Masvidal just hanging out..

I wonder if they will hate eachother...west coast street vs east coast street.
As long as neither Nate or Nick do anything stupid against Jorge everything should be good

damn. That's kind of a dead on observation. But Diaz bros are the realest mfckers in any room Jorge's not in.

The Diaz bros are fake as fuck. Raised in Lodi and trying to pretend they were from the worst places in Stockton.

Mazdival seems legit. But thats not a compliment.

Masvidal = Real gangster

Díaz bros = Fake Gangsters

Díaz bros love the atention and start shit up but they can't handle the heat when they get put in their place by someone superior, then they start spreading lies and being all buttburt making dumb excuses.

Masvidal have confidence, he is calm and collected but when somebody mess with that crazy motherfucker they will end up like Ben Askren.

3 of the least annoying people in the sport of MMA.

Are you bitches still crying? Dang... lol

Georgea wishes he was a Diaz bro, lol.

Back