Masvidal is overrated

After khamzat gets through leon maybe he and mas can Duke it out bmf style

Yeah, how dare he want the money fights after a couple years of fighting monsters. I can't really blame him for not wanting a snoozefest against Colby or Leon, and we all know Conor would never fight him.

jorge said he the money side so any time he fight he gets paid. he said that when he said people will be so made at how much money i make.

giphy.gif

Nah. I mean he KO'd, Till and Askren back to back then pounded Nate into hamburger meat. He lost to the champion but he's top 2-3 next to Colby.
You are an idiot. Beating overhyped Till doesn’t make you top 3 material. Colby would literally rape him.

People rip Chandler for beating the ghost of Benson but also conveniently forget the last fight Benson won in the UFC was over Masdival.

Masdival is massively overreacted because of a once in a lifetime flying knee that landed on Askren.

Ben Askren was set to be the next GSP
GSP: the most athletic and physically gifted champion probably ever
Askren: the most unathletic fighter in UFC history who was humiliated by a journeyman to end his career

Reactions: mkt
Do you know why he barely beat Hieron?

Otherwise don't waste my time further.

And btw Palhares fought at 185 in the UFC, not 170. But you knew that too right?

Regarding GSP, Askren got released from his Bellator contract at the end of 2013 and GSP retired November of 2013...

But you knew that as well?

Wow, talk about projection and foot-in-mouth:
  • I know Ben's excuse for the Hieron fight. Excuses are a dime a dozen.
  • Palhares moved to WW while in the UFC and fought Pierce at WW in the UFC. But you know that, right? And it was contractually possible for Askren to fight Palhares when both were outside the UFC (even some talk on here about it)...but Askren didn't seem to have any interest. There's little wonder, as Palhares was a stylistic nightmare for him. Palhares wasn't a great striker, but he could beat Ben standing (almost anyone could). And if Askren wrestled, Palhares would almost certainly get ahold of his leg at some point, at which Ben better start tapping like a madman. And Palhares fought exclusively at WW during that time.
  • My point was that early "prime" Askren (who fought Hieron in 2011) would NOT have been a UFC champ. Reading Comprehension 101, dude. GSP was still champ and fought Jake Shields in 2011. But you knew that, right? The same Shields who had his way with Askren on that old Flo Wrestling video.

and...Underrated...

jBd5eVa.gif

People rip Chandler for beating the ghost of Benson but also conveniently forget the last fight Benson won in the UFC was over Masdival.

Masdival is massively overreacted because of a once in a lifetime flying knee that landed on Askren.
Damn someone mustve up the dose of your haterade

Eh, both Masvidal-Bendo and Chandler-Bendo #1 were SD fights that could have gone either way and fights most people wouldn't bother watching again. The whole point about Masvidal is he found a new level of aggression and reached his potential in the last couple of years. Call him a late bloomer but the talent was always there...but the drive and energy weren't.

Eh, both Masvidal-Bendo and Chandler-Bendo #1 were SD fights that could have gone either way and fights most people wouldn't bother watching again.
Bendo had this weird anti fighting style,that could influence the judges

Reactions: mkt
Another proof that UFC rankings are biased and everyone knows it. His best win was Darren Till, he fought in England where is Till's home country, that was his most impressive win imo, because he also got knockdown by Till at the beginning of that fight, then returning from that to knocking Till out inside the same fight was very impresive.

Askren fight was a little lucky, but I am sure he worked on that knee, knowing that Ben Askren could shoot premature takedowns early.

Mas needs to beat another contender like Darren Till, 1 fight isn't enough. The guy has 14 losses, 5 of them in UFC welterweight division.

After seeing the UFC rankings today I realize that Masvidal is overrated.

His only win in the top 10 is Chiesa.
He has three losses in the top 10 (plus is Usman) and is somehow ranked above two of the opponents.

He should be #7 not #4.

no shit, but he’s still a BMF no point fighting comes to bang and prays to the alter of the JUST BLEED god. No touch butt

Back