Masvidal is one of the most boring fighters in the UFC

Helax, KONE. Change the fucking channel during his fights.

Blood pressure etc.

I notice you make a lot of threads about fights being boring after events how old are you? Do you take meds to help yourself pay attention? Asking this in all seriousness.

i rather watch his fights than watch UFC's bountiful supply of LNP wrestlers

His finish over Chiesa was fucking awesome dude. He can be boring but he's had some pretty good fights.

I don't think that he's boring, but it's baffling how he's so prone to coasting and fighting down to the level of his opposition.

reminds me a lot of Brad Tavares... both very tough and experienced but most of their fights go the distance (usually boring dec)

It wasn't the most exciting fight of the year, but shit happen. It wasn't that bad. You cannot throw six all the time.

He's good, but I just cannot be arsed with him. His fights are so predictable and he couldn't finish his fucking dinner.

He would even decision opponents in his street fights. Gotta admire the dedication.

I notice you make a lot of threads about fights being boring after events how old are you? Do you take meds to help yourself pay attention? Asking this in all seriousness.

You must be confused because I rarely if ever do that

I thought the fight was entertaining tbh, then again, I also think that most wrestlers are entertaining (Davis, Mo, Warren, Caldwell, DC, Brooks, etc.). It's not really that hard to entertain me, just don't be Jared Rosholt and you're set. Predicting that Masvidal was going to win a decision was easy, both him and Pearson go to a decision often.

Technical boxer with sneaky wrestling

Avoids damage while usually dishing some out

One of my favorite fighters

Fuckin' knew you'd agree with me fam

such excellent taste
63780836.jpg

I'll give him credit where it's due and say he's got crisp boxing and he uses reach well, but him swarming on Pearson after dropping him is the only time I recall seeing any killer instinct from him. Like you said, outside of that, it was just Jorge being Jorge.

And it's like he took notes from Bobby green with the smiling bs

I'm not a fan either but it was more than a punch on Pearson. He dropped him, swarmed him going for the finish and grabbed him Magny/Lombard style and still tried to finish him although Ross fought through it

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Personally, I always look forward to his fights.

Back