Masvidal is one of the most boring fighters in the UFC

Did you miss his last fight with Larkin?

It's actually insane how uneventful every single solitary fight this guy has is.

I know there are a lot of hipsters here that like to give everyone a medal for participating and like to pass off tedious moments as "technical ability" but this guy just doesn't do it for me. He's not a bad fighter, he's just boring as fuck. Outside of finishing Cezar Mutante (who arguably has the shakiest chin in the UFC), the guy has been to a decision in his last 10 fights or something. He dropped Pearson tonight and it was a beautiful punch, but if that punch didn't land then it would've looked like every other Masvidal fight. Uneventful, tedious, "technical" but also a cure for insomnia. Don't forget him smiling every time he gets hit.

Street fight videos aren't allowed anymore AFAIK, but I implore you to search youtube for them. He has two fights against Kimbo's "protege" and it actually looked like all of his UFC fights. When you can't finish your opponent in a STREET FIGHT and both of your street fight wins are a result of the other guy eventually gassing out of his mind, you are probably a boring fighter.
You're retarded.

Just bleed, right?

Ya he is boring because he fights to win but just enough effort ftw, kind of like trying to catch a snake with a 10 foot pole.

It's like dude some people just go up bend over and grab it behind the head.

When it comes to point fighting, no one tops Masvidal. He should be fine for that.

I like watching a barn burner Korean Zombie vs Leonard Garcia kind of fight, but I enjoy technical displays just as much

That is why I love Masival fights. The same goes for Demian Maia

He is a decision king. he always goes to decisions. I can't hate on you TS. He lacks killer instinct, not a good finisher

I really enjoyed his fight against Larkin

"but if that punch didn't land then it would've looked like every other Masvidal fight."

thing is these kinda punches usually land in his fights... Him dropping opponents is hardly a rarity. He doesn't finish though, and it often land juste once in his fights, then he coasts

but he's good

Last edited:
I liked his fight against Benson, but he's not dynamite, semtex, c4 nor any other explosive one could use as a metaphor for the perceived dangerousness of a fighter.

I like the dude a lot and he is badass but yeah he have several snoozes, I wish he could have more killer instinct or urgency in his fight, he would have get the W in some of those SD losses and a couple of finish in his previous fights too

Yet so many people praise Shevenchenko for her win against Holly where she used pretty much the same style

You'd think after losing several close decisions he would step on the gas pedal a bit more in his fights.

It's possible to be both very technical and entertaining, but he's just not the latter.

That punch that dropped Pearson was fantastic. A fucking hammer. But I half agree. I don't really get excited for Mas fights but I enjoy them to an extent more often than not.

FUCKING YES

they always hype him but he's so boring

Im a Jorge fan but yeah his lack of killer instinct is annoying.

Same mold as Rashid Magomedov, guys are just shit finishers.

Kinda funny how he finishes Chiesa tho, wonder how that will look in hindsight in a couple years.

To be fair the Benson and Rustam fights were both good, fun fights. Extremely close too.

I like watching him fight. I appreciate how loose he looks with his striking, just flows so nice. Doesnt throw 100 percent into his shots all the time but he did tonight when he had Ross hurt. I think he is about to hit a stride with some good wins.

Back