Masvidal is by far the most beautiful fighter in the game right now ,no homo

Met him in person and can confirm he is fine lol

Romero is actually pretty good looking in person too. A few more good looking guys in MMA (Rockhold not included, he's overrated)

What about Uriah Faber?, he is an alpha male no homo

LOL, all you guys are talking about men being the most beautiful fighter, men are not beautiful, women are. BTW, the most beautiful fighter in my book is.

Veronica_Macedo.jpg

Damn even when she is at the weigh ins without makeup she looks good.
Macedo-1000x652.jpeg

Lol israel seriously? Romero is much better looking then him no homo.

Dude Izzy has some glamour shots out there. His facial structure kind of has an androgynous vibe which is something those modeling agencies love. He is a very attractive man in his own way.

Romero is also, yes, a very handsome man. I’m still fucking terrified of his look when he is in fight mode but yeah, dude has looks.

Maybe the UFC should market more towards women? Lmao.

Dude Izzy has some glamour shots out there. His facial structure kind of has an androgynous vibe which is something those modeling agencies love. He is a very attractive man in his own way.

Romero is also, yes, a very handsome man. I’m still fucking terrified of his look when he is in fight mode but yeah, dude has looks.

Maybe the UFC should market more towards women? Lmao.

Ade. is good in pictures but meh in the real world.

Straight men don't think about whether other men are attractive or not. Just sayin'.
I'm straight. I couldn't tell you if you are right or wrong because I don't think men are beautiful. It's pretty simple.

I also support all the LGBTQ's. So I'm here for you when you are ready.

maybe 70 year old gilfs, but real chicks love Wilder: Hes the whole package.

He's trying a bit hard, feel sorry for these guys that have to act like clowns to get paid.

Who wears a housecoat to a fight? ....as an audience member. Enough Said.

LOL, all you guys are talking about men being the most beautiful fighter, men are not beautiful, women are. BTW, the most beautiful fighter in my book is.

Veronica_Macedo.jpg

Damn even when she is at the weigh ins without makeup she looks good.
Macedo-1000x652.jpeg
yeah shes a babe

He is wearing a bathrobe in public.

Back