Media .

coming from a guy that spends more time whining and not fighting than he does in the cage

"My new contract is so amazing!!"

5 minutes later

"Dana, release me from my contract !"

For a guy that is supposedly the street champ that will fight anyone, he doesn't really fight anyone does he? Runs from Covington, only fights with Edwards backstage where it doesn't matter. Almost like he's avoiding guys that will smash him unless there is a massive payday involved.

Posting a gif of a fighter getting knocked out on a thread about them is very common here on sherdog. Do you make this comment to everyone on sherdog that does the same or just mine because it got likes? Why didnt you include the person who did it right after mine? Does it bother you no one likes your posts or something?
Doesn’t bother me at all it’s just really boring!

kamara-usman-jorge-masvidal.gif
That was one of the most perfect placed and unexpected KOs of all time. It's like it happened in slow motion in real time lol Nobody saw it coming and when it arrived, nobody epected that outcome. 10/10

Leon was asking for that fight for ages. He's next in line and doesn't want the fight now. Jorge wouldn't give him a shot because he was close to a title shot and then got two of them. The shoe is now on the other guy's foot.
Yup, totally fair. You can't duck a guy forever and then when you face irrelevancy you suddenly "bless" the other guy with a fight.
Good on Leon for saying fuck off, I don't need you now (whether that's a good move or not, that's another story :) ) .

Oh NOW Jorge wants the fight after he’s on a multi fight losing streak, how ironic. Should have fought him when he was calling you out homie now you aren’t in the same league as Leon. Back of the line you go.

Oh NOW Jorge wants the fight after he’s on a multi fight losing streak, how ironic. Should have fought him when he was calling you out homie now you aren’t in the same league as Leon. Back of the line you go.

he’s about 5 steps above the latter than Leon. Even the best ww beat old washed up Guys even usman.
Leon oitpointed Nate and a bell saved him from getting stopped. His last win was an eye poke. This is a couple of years worth of fights.

now you rattle off his great wins at ww…

Yup, totally fair. You can't duck a guy forever and then when you face irrelevancy you suddenly "bless" the other guy with a fight.
Good on Leon for saying fuck off, I don't need you now (whether that's a good move or not, that's another story :) ) .

whynwould he fight a guy that nobody wants to pay to watch? These are prize fighters masvidal is pushing 40. He punched Leon out and Leon was tearing up and had another man wipe his eyes

Back