Media .

Leon is an idiot, what if Colby beats Usman? guarantee trilogy and to top it off Dana has his eyes on Vicente and he could leapfrog Leon with one more win.

So who is the one clout chasing here? I mean, both know they wont fight each other because of their current contracts, both know it very well...the one clout chasing must be the one with less followers, right?

Jake Paul: 17million on Instagram

Masvidal: 3million on Instagram

He sucker punched him and ran away from that fight, wont happen.
Jake Paul followers are mainly little kids who have no interest combat sports

kamara-usman-jorge-masvidal.gif
Just grabbing likes? This literally has nothing to do with the thread.

Now that the BMF hype his gone and that he has nothing to lose, Jorge want that fight. But when Leon was calling him out for years before the KO, he was silent.
Yea because why tf would he want that fight when he could be main eventing PPVs multiple times in a row. The fight makes sense for both parties now. It didn't then. It would probably be a PPV co-main, and if Leon was smart, he'd use it as an opportunity to build his brand.

Yea because why tf would he want that fight when he could be main eventing PPVs multiple times in a row. The fight makes sense for both parties now. It didn't then. It would probably be a PPV co-main, and if Leon was smart, he'd use it as an opportunity to build his brand.
Ya the people saying Jorge ducked Leon are retarded. Any fighter would rather fight for the belt, case in point Leon righy now. The only difference being Leon isnt forsure the next in line. People just hate Masvidal these days

Just grabbing likes? This literally has nothing to do with the thread.
Posting a gif of a fighter getting knocked out on a thread about them is very common here on sherdog. Do you make this comment to everyone on sherdog that does the same or just mine because it got likes? Why didnt you include the person who did it right after mine? Does it bother you no one likes your posts or something?

Back